Playoff GDT Chiefs @ Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wow. Davis takes the opening kickoff 105 yds.

Where's Jadaveon Clowney btw?

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
The coach supposedly had planned to make Clowney inactive, he got upset and left stadium...

That is turning into one bust of a draft pick. Luck for the TExans they did good enough getting talent in other years :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The coach supposedly had planned to make Clowney inactive, he got upset and left stadium...

That is turning into one bust of a draft pick. Luck for the TExans they did good enough getting talent in other years :)
Yeah i heard. I was trolling. He's a once in a generation bust.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Pretty entertaining game so far. I don't care who wins, I like players on both teams so just hoping for a good one.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I can't believe Derek Johnson is 33!! I used trade him to the Rams his first few years in madden all time.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I'm hearing now that he left for family/personal reasons. Whatever.

hope what you heard was true - not that I wish bad stuff on anyone....but that would be better than blowing up and watching your career disapppear

probably

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You think that the Texans are having second thoughts on their selection of Jadeveon Clowney back in 2014? When they could be playing today's game with one of the following... QB Blake Bortles or WR Sammy Watkins or pro bowler OSLB'er Khalil Mack?

Poor Hoyer is loosing this game for them.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You think that the Texans are having second thoughts on their selection of Jadeveon Clowney back in 2014? When they could be playing today's game with one of the following... QB Blake Bortles or WR Sammy Watkins or pro bowler OSLB'er Khalil Mack?

Poor Hoyer is loosing this game for them.

It's always comforting to remember other teams have draft busts too and not just the Rams.

It might be a good thing the Redskins did not get the top pick in 2014. As much as Robinson has struggled, I'd much rather him than Clowney. I am reasonably confident Snisher would have taken Clowney if they had the top pick.

Then again, maybe if Clowney lands in St. Louis he doesn't get injured and does in fact become a generational pass rusher. Or maybe with Long and Quinn already in the fold, the Rams trade down for a wealth of picks. Who knows. Endless hypotheticals are possible.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Losing 27-0, so far, I expected much better from the Texans!!:poop:(n)