Playoff game and empty stadium????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just checked out what seats were available at vividseats. Looks like I'll be watching the game from my Barco-Lounger. I'm not paying 100$ bucks to watch the game from an end zone nose bleed seat.
C’mon Bubba, take one for the team!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Halfway through the season they stopped though Den. Winning is the only thing that brings anything other than diehard fans these days.

One thing people keep forgetting is the antiquated stadium other teams that moved were usually in their new venue right from the outset or with a month like the Rams to St. Louis, the Ravens in Baltimore, the Jaguars in Jacksonville & the Panther in Carolina.

Once the new venue is complete the masses will come in droves, however, there will always be fans from other teams because that is the nature of California.

bluecoconuts

Legend
30,000 seats aren't even available for purchase, it's going to look empty anyway.

A lot of Atlanta ticket brokers also likely gobbled up tickets to sell to Atlanta fans as well, they will probably be the last to be sold.

Don't worry about how the attendance looks, worry about what's going on down on the field. When we get our new stadium that's actually enjoyable to go to and designed for football, you'll see the fans out there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Interesting that they show more tickets available in KC but here we are panicking and insulting LA.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Just checked out what seats were available at vividseats. Looks like I'll be watching the game from my Barco-Lounger. I'm not paying 100$ bucks to watch the game from an end zone nose bleed seat.
I saw some seats in my section for $185 & change. Also some d-bag listing some for over $600 that are 12-13 rows back of mine.:thinking:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We've made every game this season, including the preseason. So I spend a LOT of time on stubhub gauging ticket prices and availability. I buy our tickets for each game their, usually between the 40yd lines home side. While 3 of my co-workers use my 6 season tix.

Usually about this time 5 days prior to the game most prime sections on both sides have anywhere from 20 to 0 tickets left in them. Right now on the home side most sections have 60+ left in most sections and 80-100+ on the visitors side per section.

I sure hope it's not indicative of an empty stadium come Saturday night. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it from the rest of the nation, friends on social media. I understand parts of the issue, such as the crappy coliseum. We all also know about the other factors such as "Transplants" and "Vast entertainment" options. At the end of the day though, a primetime playoff game, we have to show up!

Hopefully it will be packed, and my calculations method is skewed. Either way, we will be there in full force! 20+ for the tailgate and game!

Got room for 4 more? Most likely the same crew as last time, brother. Except my Dad can't make it... my buddy might be taking his wife instead. Let me know if you've got room to spare. If not, we'd still want to stop by to say Hi! :football: :cheers:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that they show more tickets available in KC but here we are panicking and insulting LA.
not me brother..that only comes if Jared Goff has to go to a silent count on Saturday because the stadium isn't full and over half are Falcon fans...I am more positive this won't happen...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My .02 First off we are going to bring the Blue Sat Greg so no worries. In todays market specifically here in L.A where we are trying to garner attention from a new group of fans we have this. A game where resale and retail tickets are available from many outlets at the same time. during the season ticket holder presale 2 days prior to the public sale the best seats I could get were the top of the visitor side 10 yard line, What is happening in my eyes is people are buying resale seats at a slightly higher price than the bad seats that retail has to offer. We in L.A buy resale seats a lot to all events as you yourself are doing Greg. Once some stability and a new stadium come the Rams will be in vogue.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One thing people keep forgetting is the antiquated stadium other teams that moved were usually in their new venue right from the outset or with a month like the Rams to St. Louis, the Ravens in Baltimore, the Jaguars in Jacksonville & the Panther in Carolina.

Once the new venue is complete the masses will come in droves, however, there will always be fans from other teams because that is the nature of California.

I wouldn't count on a new stadium, which is going to cost fans A LOT more money to go to, automatically filling the place up because it's a new stadium. Look at Levi and the 49ers. That place looks half empty every game. Myself I don't care how many fans are there, though I dislike opposing fans being there in droves but that's going to happen when you have the combo of lots of ticket brokers and a nice weather area.

This season is sort of a mulligan. Next year we will find out of LA cares about the NFL and specifically the Rams. This season there are smaller crowds, meaning actual attendance, than I would have thought. Last year you could understand it, they sucked and that keeps fans away. But this year they are the big story in the NFL and fans are not embracing them.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Mrs. Ramlock and I did the Park & Ride on the LA Metro.

Parked in a deck at LaCienega, rode the train down to about 5 blocks from the Coliseum and then back after the game....seamless.

Parking and Metro total for 2 = $10

I wanted to add that the Parking deck and rail facility were pretty secure, with uniformed transit and police on duty.

As an out-of-towner, the transit officer was helpful with the payment kiosk when customers.

I was impressed how easy it was the first time.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't count on a new stadium, which is going to cost fans A LOT more money to go to, automatically filling the place up because it's a new stadium.
I agree.

A new stadium will not make the issues disappear:
1] Fan base in LA is very disparate - lots of transplants from other parts of the country
2] Variety of other things to do in the LA area
3] LA's selectivity when it comes to performance (must be a winner for some extended period of time)
4] Secondary ticket market
5} As you say, the cost of attending a game in the new stadium will go up dramatically (I know this first hand, having attended every Rams game at JerruhWorld since 2009. It is outrageous how much it costs to go to a game there... LA market will demand even more (yes, I know there's more income on that market... but I suspect the divide between income and cost will be much greater than DAL)

Kroenke couldn't care less... he's proven that it's all about the money.. and he'll get his money... from TV...and the stands will continue to fill up... with who?
- Fans from the opposing team who make the game and city a vacation for a weekend

But, if the Rams are not a resounding success, I do not see the new stadium becoming the next CenturyLink field.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
1] Fan base in LA is very disparate - lots of transplants from other parts of the country

And you have to add in the fact that a lot of young fans probably picked a different team since they grew up without the Rams . That cannot be discounted

Cochiti

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife and I are flying in from Albuquerque for this one. I'm pretty stoked to see my first Rams game in LA.

As far as tickets I feel like I scored. On the 30 yard line row ONE for $300/.

Now if I can just find that ROD tailgate!

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On Ticketmaster they keep releasing better seats than what I previously purchased. There were more after the presale. I just looked, and there are even better ones available now.

Still time for face value seats right now. Bring some friends!!