Playoff Football - Your Plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First playoff game in many many years...

How do you plan on spending it?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Well, I'll be heading to bed at about 2100 London time and setting my alarm for 0030 in plenty of time for the 0115 kick off.

Yes that 0115 on Sunday morning.

The big decision is, do I crack open a couple of beers or do I go for soft drinks and snacks? Please bear in mind that the game will finish at about 0430 on Sunday morning and I need enough time to be sober (ish) for the day!

Of course I'll be watching the game (quietly, or as quietly as I can) in a room by myself and updating the Gameday Thread on the LA Rams UK Facebook page!

#HornsUp
#UKRams

Psycho_X

Legend
Keeping it simple, I'll just spend an evening at home with the wife with a plethora of junk food and alcohol for this game. The event will increase in extravagance each time we win. :)

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Hitting my Cousins house because we all are life long Ram fans. Plus I’ve watched all the games over his house this year. Only games I’ve watched at home were losses. #superstition

The Ramowl

Starter
Hangout and get a buzz with a friend of mine in Paris, find a shitty excuse to get back home before 2 am because she wouldn't understand anyways, and watch the game on NFL Game Pass
Go to bed at 6 am with a smile on my face.

Life of a EU fan

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m going to Sandown tomorrow (Horse Racing) so I doubt I’ll last until the early hours of Sunday morning. I’m recording the game and will get up and watch it without turning my phone or iPad on so I should be oblivious to what’s happened.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be at Home, with my Wife and 4 year Old Grand-Daughter ( In her New Ram Uni, Santa got her for Christmas!) Chili, Snacks, Beer, Rum & Coke! And a Chilled Bottle of Champaign to Celebrate the Victory!!

Foot Note: The Lil one Looooove's routing for the Rams after every Big Play!!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Short version: I'll be at home, watching it with the wife. She'll be cooking up a pot of crawfish etouffee (the meal that hooked and reeled me all the way to the altar), and I'll be drinking plenty of adult beverages.

Longer version: I've got a really weird predicament. I live in northern Delaware and my next-door neighbor is also a Rams fan (what are the odds?). Over the past 10 years, we have occasionally gotten together either at my house or his (we both have Sunday Ticket) to watch the Rams game.

But here's the thing: every time I've watched the Rams game with him, they LOSE. It happened twice this year alone: Week 2 against Washington (my house) and Week 14 against the Eagles (his house). Suffice it to say, I'm rather superstitious about our Rams. After the loss to the Eagles, I told him "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think it's a good idea to watch another Rams game together". And I intend to stick to that proclamation tomorrow night.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Not sure if I want to stay at home with girlfriend or go to Millers Ale House where my son (Packer Fan) is a server. May go for first half then come home for second half and watch by my Christmas tree which is a playoff tradition that hasn't been done in a long time. Maybe best of both worlds.
Either way I will be donning my new Gabriel jersey for the occasion.
IMG_4288.JPG

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in the Chiefs viewing area, and so when it's down to other games besides the Chiefs on the two channels which show NFL games the games are AFC or Cowboys. SO, I have watched online the whole year on my laptop.

and we won almost all of those.

The exception was when I got to watch the Rams twice and both were losses on my HDTV. So I figure the way to change the mojo of the HDTV is to clean the screen! (First time in 3 years)

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
May watch at local sports bar, but likely just sitting home and watching it. Living in STL area, it is tough to still find fans of the team. I wish there was somewhere where the remaining fans could watch the game, like a Rams bar or something..ha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Watching the Rams is something I always do alone. Can't stand interruptions or constant yakking. It's a private agony for me. Headphones, computer, with a link to ROD ready to go. I'll watch it on the computer even if the game is on TV, which is the case Saturday night.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We're throwing a college graduation party for @Ramrasta tomorrow. It starts early in the afternoon and goes to till very late.

Just our luck that the game got scheduled for Saturday instead of Sunday.

The party will be down in our clubhouse... but I have a feeling that there might be a crap ton of drunk college kids trying to interupt my view of the game here at the house. Hopefully it will be a dual celebration.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Short version: I'll be at home, watching it with the wife. She'll be cooking up a pot of crawfish etouffee (the meal that hooked and reeled me all the way to the altar), and I'll be drinking plenty of adult beverages.

Longer version: I've got a really weird predicament. I live in northern Delaware and my next-door neighbor is also a Rams fan (what are the odds?). Over the past 10 years, we have occasionally gotten together either at my house or his (we both have Sunday Ticket) to watch the Rams game.

But here's the thing: every time I've watched the Rams game with him, they LOSE. It happened twice this year alone: Week 2 against Washington (my house) and Week 14 against the Eagles (his house). Suffice it to say, I'm rather superstitious about our Rams. After the loss to the Eagles, I told him "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think it's a good idea to watch another Rams game together". And I intend to stick to that proclamation tomorrow night.
This is what you say to him:

KevinOleary_PCP.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be at the GFs house... chowing down on some smoked wings from a steak house that are out of this world!!

And, of course, adult beverages.