playoff dreaming

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I might as well keep the dream alive as long as possible, starting with the bears and cowboys game tonight, it would be best for the bears to win tonight in this rams playoff dream correct?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I might as well keep the dream alive as long as possible, starting with the bears and cowboys game tonight, it would be best for the bears to win tonight in this rams playoff dream correct?
I'm witcha bruh, but EVEN if we dont make it we'll still have wins over at least 1/4 of the teams that do cuz either San Fran or Az is gonna go and we are gonna put a butt whoopin on the dead birds and it wouldn't surprise me if we sweep the squawks

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Our chances of making to the playoffs are slim but still alive.A lot of things have to happen that we have no control over.But if we can win out you never know the football gods might sway it our way.If we don't make it let's spoil it for AZ and Sea.