Playoff chances of 2-1 teams: Titans look good, Rams in trouble

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have beaten two teams with a combine record of 1-5 so I get it and if I were not a Ram fan I would doubt them too, if however, they can upset the Cowboys in Arlington, it will be a statement game and follow that up with a win next week at home against Seattle and many of us will be partying like it's 1999.
While the Rams victims are 1-5 it's true guess what the Cowpokes have defeated. Yup that same 1-5 record an 0-3 Giants and a 1-2 Tards. Neither of the teams they've beaten so far have proven themselves to be worth a damn this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So far... and it's early... I don't know who is who in any division.

Yes, KC looks good. So does Atlanta. But, are these going to be dominant teams? Maybe. Maybe not.

Parity feels stronger than ever this year. I don't see a dominant team yet. KC and ATL are early favourites, but I'm not sold on anything just yet.

No doubt. Andy Reid teams always kill it during the season, and/or peak too soon only to choke in the playoffs. Atlanta didn't have enough defense to win last year (came about as close as you can with a defense that gave up 25ppg), remains to be seen if they're improved enough to do so this year.

Remember the Rams last year at 3-1 to include the win over the Shehawks? Pretenders get exposed around week 6 when the league gets serious for playoff push. Everyone's making a lot of assumptions like usual and it's mostly due to media hype and whatnot, but we're going to have to wait and see what this team looks like around the half way point to know if they're as good as we hope they are.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
While the Rams victims are 1-5 it's true guess what the Cowpokes have defeated. Yup that same 1-5 record an 0-3 Giants and a 1-2 Tards. Neither of the teams they've beaten so far have proven themselves to be worth a damn this year.

The bias is from last year's playoff season in Dallas, and rightly so tbh.

I think the Rams might be the better team, hope they are, but I fully understand everyone taking Dallas.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
My heart wants me to say go freak yourself, but my brain says until we prove otherwise not much we can say.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're going to have to go 7-1 or 6-2 in our first 8 games to finally make the media members respect us. We just have to accept that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Gil Brandt is still alive? Kudos.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
and has us ranked 12th out of 32 teams
train
We are flying up the boards. When we beat the women abusers, we will probably jump ahead a couple more spots, but if we were to lose, we'd drop 6 - 10 spots.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Bad news- our D has been given up yards by the bushel.

Good news- our offense has been scoring in bundles

May the bundles beat the bushels

Go Rams Go

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Man fuck Seattle. I hate their stupid coach. I hate their blowhard cornerback. I hate their... eh it's actually kind of hard to hate on Russel Wilson if I'm being honest. Oh yeah, Michael Bennet. He's an ass, too.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Man freak Seattle. I hate their stupid coach. I hate their blowhard cornerback. I hate their... eh it's actually kind of hard to hate on Russel Wilson if I'm being honest. Oh yeah, Michael Bennet. He's an ass, too.

It's not hard for me to hate on Wilson. That little pain in the arse is like some insect buzzing around out there with his little cheerleader coach dancing around on the sideline.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It's not hard for me to hate on Wilson. That little pain in the arse is like some insect buzzing around out there with his little cheerleader coach dancing around on the sideline.

Yeah, but he's kind of a great dude with everything he does with the children's hospitals and being a good role model for young athletes.. totally doesn't fit on that team. They should trade him to a team in the AFC.