Players you're watching

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I don't imagine that I'm the only one that has pet project players they monitor throughout the draft process. Last year I was hyped up on Billy Turner from NDSU (local guy), a couple years back I was trying to be conductor of the Aaron Dobson train, I also liked Danny Trevathon and Winston Guy coming out of UK in 2012.
So it's not always about a stud prospect or anyone sure to set the world on fire. Just dudes that catch your eye on TV and you hope to see them latch on somewhere. Ideally with the Rams, but whatever.

Anyway, anyone have a few guys they'll be watching.

My big one this year: Tommy Olsen from the University of Minnesota.
He's been their starting Center for a couple of years. Just a really genuinely funny dude. He's a frequent guest on one of the AM radio shows and seems like a pretty damn good guy.
6'4" 300lbs, so he can use to bulk up a bit, but I'm looking forward to seeing how his offseason goes.

Vernon Adams Jr. from Eastern Washington. Small school, small quarterback, huge talent. Not sure that he'll come out this year or not; I think he's a Redshirt Junior, but if he does, damn he's exciting to watch. More Russel Wilson than Johnny Football, but I like him a lot.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
If your looking at centers check out BJ Finney #66 for Kansas St. I like this kid. Because of the talent this year at C he could be available in the 4th or 5th and I think he could start day 1 as a rookie.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I need to look more and research more. Have been a bum this year.