Players You Think The Rams Should Avoid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyone in the draft you hope the Rams *don't* target?

laramsoriginal

Starter
Clowney. High reward/high risk. Besides, don't the rams have greater needs on the OL and Secondary than a DE that will rotate with Long/Quinn?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
WR's who drop passes,Offensive linemen who cant block,safeties who can't cover. :bigup:

Penguin.

Rookie
WR's, DE's, and RB's [that is a given though].

We need corner, defensive tackle [if we cut Langford], and safety [maybe FA solves this].

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Vontez Burfict, just sayin' everybody avoided him like the plague.

So far I would prefer we not draft Clowney not based on second hand information and impressions much like what scared everyone away from Burfict but because it would be drafting someone for the position I think this team is already deepest at.
I mean seriously WHAT unit on this team is better than our d- line?
If we can't score it doesn't matter how good our d-line is we aren't going to shut enough people out to get to the Super Bowl we need to build a TEAM.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cyrus Kouandjio
Taylor Lewan
Zach Mettenberger
Max Bullough
Dion Bailey
Craig Loston
Marqise Lee
Brandon Coleman

To name a few.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Any of the highly rated QBs.
And that would go in this order, Manzeil, Bridge,Bortles,Garropolo,if we could get this guy in the third where Walter football says he should go, I'd be OK with it.

fearsomefour

Legend
And that would go in this order, Manzeil, Bridge,Bortles,Garropolo,if we could get this guy in the third where Walter football says he should go, I'd be OK with it.
I wouldnt want to draft a QB before round 5 in this draft. Too many other needs. I would just make a list of guys I like that project to be there. Fales I like and I think he will be there in the 4th or maybe 5th round.

Vontez Burfict, just sayin' everybody avoided him like the plague.

So far I would prefer we not draft Clowney not based on second hand information and impressions much like what scared everyone away from Burfict but because it would be drafting someone for the position I think this team is already deepest at.
I mean seriously WHAT unit on this team is better than our d- line?
If we can't score it doesn't matter how good our d-line is we aren't going to shut enough people out to get to the Super Bowl we need to build a TEAM.

If we can get Clowney as an UDFA I'm all for it. At #2 I'll cry.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be a lot of people eating crow on Clowney...

F. Mulder

Starter
Not so much avoiding but over-drafting Lewan, and the DT from Minn (Hageman (sp??))

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I would avoid Clowney, Lewan.

I'm even thinking about avoiding Robinson...just a little gun shy after the last OT we took who was high on potential, but needed time to develop

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Going to be a lot of people eating crow on Clowney...
As long as he's buyin :heh:

BTW are you sayin the pro Clowney or the haters are gonna be dining on that menu?

Like I said , who knows right now? there are some issues with the way the kid played this year , a lot of them I write off to the foot, but if the foot is damned sure to be ready to put on the show he claims he will then some of the benefit of the doubt evaporates too.
I don't want the guy because drafting him would be at the expense of fixing/ improving a unit this team needs improved in order to improve THE unit that has virtually no need and even less at his position.
I wouldn't draft a punter that was better than Hekker with the second pick either,I wouldn't focus entirely on ONE need without any BPA element to the pick, but if our highest need fits a player whose draft value is close to BPA ,it would be crazy not to kill two birds with one stone.
IF WE EAT CROW, it will be because we whiffed on the player we decided to take