Players Who May Get Cut That The Rams Could Consider.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver: Jerry Jones likes keeping overpaid stars past their expiration date, so nothing would surprise us.
Sidney Rice, Seattle Seahawks wide receiver: There isn't room for two highly paid, highly erratic wide receivers on the Seahawks' roster.
Mikel Leshoure, Detroit Lions running back: He wanted a trade out of town. Now he should hit the open market (and might struggle to find a gig).
Michael Bush, Chicago Bears running back: There's no need to pay backup running backs so much money unless they are really special.
Carlos Rogers, San Francisco 49ers corner back Rogers is due $6.6 million in total pay and struggled to have a role late last season.
Chris Clemons, Seattle Seahawks defensive end: If the choice comes down to Michael Bennett or Clemons, the Seahawks could go with Bennett.
Roddy White, Atlanta Falconswide receiver: Well, this would be a surprise, right? The Falcons want White to sign a Terrell Suggs-like contract extension in order to lower his cap number. White sounds amenable to a new deal, which means it should probably get done. But it's worth remembering White's lofty place in the organization. He's not going to want a huge pay cut, and a disagreement in value could lead to hurt feelings and a surprise release.
Thomas DeCoud, Atlanta Falcons safety: The NFL changes in a hurry. Decoud was awarded a Pro Bowl spot because the Falcons were so dominant in 2012. Now he looks like an unnecessary piece of the defense with a $4.2 million salary.
DeMeco Ryans, Philadelphia Eagles linebacker: His reputation and salary far exceed his play on the field (especially on passing downs). Do theEagles want to pay $6.9 million for leadership?
Donald Penn, Tampa Bay Buccaneers left tackle: He's overpaid, but it's hard to find a left tackle. He could be asked to restructure his deal.

By Gregg Rosenthal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some potential options. You never know

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nobody on that list really does much for me.

I am interested in seeing a proven experienced WR added to our roster though. I really like the idea of providing Sam with a Bolden-like veteran... The problem is finding one. Sigh