Players stricken with flu | Fire alarm pulled Steelers hotel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017...f-stomach-flu-as-preps-continue-for-big-game/

Steelers Dealing With Bout Of Stomach Flu As Preps Continue For Big Game

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The Steelers are not just battling the New England Patriots this week; they’re also dealing with a bout of the stomach flu.

Tight end Ladarius Green missed practice Thursday because of it, and he was not alone. Five others couldn’t suit up either.

Over the last two days, as many as 15 players have been dealing with the illness.

But head coach Mike Tomlin isn’t using it as an excuse.

“We’re not making excuses; there won’t be. We’ll be there, we’ll be ready to play. This is just part of the normal things that happen over the course of a season,” said Tomlin.

Le’Veon Bell also missed the practice Thursday, but for personal reasons.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I had the same thing. They should be okay. It cleared my system in a day.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think I had the same thing. They should be okay. It cleared my system in a day.

Same here. I was iffy for a day and fine the next so this should not hurt them and they have great medical care.

I had a nasty flu too which is really rare for me, I couldn't remember the last time I was sick, I just don't seem to be affected by that stuff but this one was clinging to people for 3 weeks. I didn't have it that long but it made for a miserable week.

WvuIN02

Starter
It's rumored the Steelers facility employed a new chef with a thick Boston accent this week

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It must have something to do with the wattah they drank.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Gotta be kidding...Let the conspiracies commence. What a damn shame. I am biting my tongue on this...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meanwhile, several players/coaches were spotted near the hotel where the Steelers were staying. Apparently they had delivered a welcome basket of some sort.
Classy group!
men-in-hazmat-suits_100435.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"Bill, you're thoughts on reports of Steelers players consuming bad chowder this week?"
LastJoyousAlpinegoat.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same here. I was iffy for a day and fine the next so this should not hurt them and they have great medical care.

I had a nasty flu too which is really rare for me, I couldn't remember the last time I was sick, I just don't seem to be affected by that stuff but this one was clinging to people for 3 weeks. I didn't have it that long but it made for a miserable week.

Yea, my mom and dad had it. It's clung to her for about three weeks. I was staying with them for a few days while they were sick, but I've avoided it thus far *knock on wood*.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
A buddy of mine is set to inherit Legal Sea Foods at some point when his dad retires. I'm sure he did this.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A buddy of mine is set to inherit Legal Sea Foods at some point when his dad retires. I'm sure he did this.
If he does inherit it and the Patsies have any involvement, it'll have to be renamed "Illegal Seafoods" (nice restaurant BTW... the guy's set for life).