Players cut that Rams might be interested in

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Created this thread to post cut players that Rams might take a look at. Couple I see so far ...

Pat Angerer (Atlanta)

Side note.. not interested but surprised to see BenJarvus Green-Ellis (aka "The Law-firm") cut from the Bengals

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The writing was on the wall for BJGE. Angerer just hasn't been the same due to injury.

Jwise1727

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanted the Rams to pick up Angerer this offseason..he would supply much needed LB depth

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Jamon Maredith(Tampa) might be useful as a backup guard. Our depth is junk aside from Joseph.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be interested in signing Yawin Smallwood who was cut by Atlanta. Like him as depth at LB.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm with you guys at the backer position, wasn't happy with a lot of the players progression from last year. I'd keep Bates, because of special teams, but man, not much after him, although Wilson started to flash the last couple games for me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with you guys at the backer position, wasn't happy with a lot of the players progression from last year. I'd keep Bates, because of special teams, but man, not much after him, although Wilson started to flash the last couple games for me.

Agreed. Ray Ray and Bates stay because of STs but I wasn't impressed with our second unit of LBs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd take a very long look at Henry Josey...for sentimental reasons. He really is one of my favorite Mizzou players of all time.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'd take a very long look at Henry Josey...for sentimental reasons. He really is one of my favorite Mizzou players of all time.
I like him too, and he played great in Philly's final preseason game, but who does he oust? I'd not dump Watts for him at this point.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

If Josey couldn't make it as a piece in that offense, he's not going to have much of a shot anywhere else.

He really should've gone back to school.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like him too, and he played great in Philly's final preseason game, but who does he oust? I'd not dump Watts for him at this point.

Yeah, Watts has at least earned a spot on the practice squad. I just hope that Josey gets another chance somewhere.

I'm also wondering what happened to L'Damian Washington and Marcus Lucas. I figure that they could both get a shot on the Panthers roster, given how much of a dearth there is after Kelvin Benjamin, but I digress.

Jwise1727

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gerald Rivers was cut by the Jags. Didn't we try to stash him on our PS last year?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping for Cleveland to let Conner Shaw go. I would think Hill, Davis and Shaw would be a good group. Shaw is mobile and mature.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'm hoping for Cleveland to let Conner Shaw go. I would think Hill, Davis and Shaw would be a good group. Shaw is mobile and mature.
I can't imagine they would expose him. but yeah I like him although we really need a guy to (I hate to say it) come in for Hill in case of injury and that guy isn't Shaw or anyone else on our team. I am still a bit concerned about our O Line. I am optimistic they will get better with time as long as they stay HEALTHY

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if the Rams traded Mason and future pick for a depth QB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wouldn't surprise me if the Rams traded Mason and future pick for a depth QB.

I would not be so quick to deal Mason. Funny how we forget his debut against NO.

Then again... I support your logic trading from a strength to support a weakness.