Player dissension-the last phase

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yea you're right.My bad.Was looking at it all wrong.
Won't have anymore thoughts.
Then you're ready to be the democratic nominee in 2020.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So he is not depressed 24hrs a day, which is a good thing, but I don't see him smiling like that when he's talking about the running game this year like he did last year.
He smiles when they win, and he frowns/sulks when they lose.
In other words, he's human.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Not buying in the the OPs premise for one second.

There is no doubt and never has been about where Fisher stand with his players, he is the consummate players coach and his guys will continue to give max effort. There hasn't been anyone quitting and it won't start in these last 4 games. They get 3 at home and one in Seattle on Thursday night, I see Goff continuing to progress and the Rams having a better than even shot at winning all 4.
Honestly, I don't bb, but I like the way you think!:yess::cheers:

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For all the crap we give Fisher I think his players actually do like him and play hard for him. I don't see them mailing in their performances. .

I concur here because he has quality assistants on the defensive side of the ball like Williams and defensive line Coach Mike Waufle and special team coach John Fassel is one of the best in the NFL so from that perspective, I expect to see maxium effort, however, the Ram defense unraveled against the Saints and the Falcons have one of the best offensive schemes, so we shall see how they handle Atlanta.,

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I think more than anything the guys may try TOO hard and attempt to do too much in order to try and compensate. Some of the drops can possibly be attributed to this. Trying to make the big play instead of the more sound play. Same thing with the shoulder / big hit tackles instead of wrapping up.

Its on the coaches to get the guys focused on the fundamentals and letting them know that ONE big play isn't going to win the war.

typically you're right... but there's always that one play that someone needs to step up and make it.

upload_2016-12-10_8-33-0.jpeg

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quick refresher...was it the Saints game where Fisher said the week before "I am sure the next team doesnt want to face us", then the D went out and got torched??? Between the front office and recent performances, the last element to the unravel is the players speaking out. The next 4 weeks will be interesting.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Quick refresher...was it the Saints game where Fisher said the week before "I am sure the next team doesnt want to face us", then the D went out and got torched??? Between the front office and recent performances, the last element to the unravel is the players speaking out. The next 4 weeks will be interesting.

If the players speak out and say they love Fisher - what then?

And players have already come out and said they love the guy - does that not count cause it hasn't happened on your science fiction timeline? :LOL:

image.jpeg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rams are traditionally more professional than that!!
I'll agree, we will find out who the true professionals are....check the second half of the games...who's flying around to the ball? who's missing tackles & blocks...who's running the routes?
I used to get way high
ok....high like this
images
or high like this
Astronaut_Mike_Hopkins_on_Dec._24_Spacewalk.0.jpg

what did you think of the other Spartacus???
Spartacus-Gods_of_the_Arena_Key_Art.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll agree, we will find out who the true professionals are....check the second half of the games...who's flying around to the ball? who's missing tackles & blocks...who's running the routes?
ok....high like this
images
or high like this
Astronaut_Mike_Hopkins_on_Dec._24_Spacewalk.0.jpg

what did you think of the other Spartacus???
Spartacus-Gods_of_the_Arena_Key_Art.jpg
Speaking of " Spartacus" The original, Kirk Douglas Just turned 100 years Old! God bless him. Great actor!