Playbook NFC - Rant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't expect anyone in the media to pick the Rams over the Packers. But what the Rams have done so far deserves some respect.

Didn't get any from Sterling Sharpe or the other 2. First, he makes a big deal out of not being able to say that the Packers and Rams have the same record. He's such a jovial guy that at the time I let it pass.

But then the segment on the 2 teams had exactly one clip of the Rams: Jenkins freezing on the 29-yard TD last week. As if that was all these guys needed to see for proof that Green Bay will beat the Rams. The rest of the segment was filled with clips of GB running, passing over their opponents, none of them the Rams.

The Rams are 3-3 and tomorrow the Packers are going to know why.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's because these dudes are too cowardly to go on record and say anything positive about a team that just flat out sucked the past several years. Don't wanna look foolish or premature, I'd guess.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
That's because these dudes are too cowardly to go on record and say anything positive about a team that just flat out sucked the past several years. Don't wanna look foolish or premature, I'd guess.
And yet the Rams didn't suck so bad 2 years ago. In fact, many nice things were said about those improving Rams on Playbook.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
Yup. :what:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This could be a trap game for the Packers. Coming off an impressive win in Houston, analysts giving the Rams no chance, playing on the road again(not easy to win back to back on the road in the NFL) and the Rams giving a game away last week will make them hungry this week.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

trey wingo had the rams beating the packers as his bold prediction on nfl live. only for the two boneheads sitting next to him to smirk at the suggestion.