Plausible deniability on this one/Ndamukong Suh suspended for one game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He'd be replacing Brockers who hasn't played anywhere close to the level Suh has in his worst season.

He'd only make Donald and Quinn better as well. You can't double everybody!
Brockers may not get stats, but he's a key piece of that line.

I know you've been pounding the table for Suh, but I really REALLY can't see it happening even without Suh's class issues. And it would be a mistake if it did happen. Spending the FA money at positions that need the help will win us more games.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Detroit: thugs, homeless, crackheads, and Suh.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Brockers may not get stats, but he's a key piece of that line.

I know you've been pounding the table for Suh, but I really REALLY can't see it happening even without Suh's class issues. And it would be a mistake if it did happen. Spending the FA money at positions that need the help will win us more games.

Honestly, I don't see any way that it'd make sense financially, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think he'd be a huge improvement over Brockers (who I do like).

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That Detroit/GB rivalry is filled with dirt on both sides. Folks want to point out Suh stomping on GB center Dietrich-Smith, but they conveniently leave out that Dietrich-Smith was blocking down on Suh after the whistle in such a fashion that he was clearly trying to injure Suh and could have broken his back. Short of blatant shots at a lineman's knees, it was the most disgustingly blatant and obvious attempt to injure a player I'd ever seen.

Frankly, I think a lot of OL are dirty and get away with far too much. Doesn't excuse Suh, btw.

I just wanted to add that bit of context because anyone thinking this is all Suh and he's just this bad guy and GB is pure as the driven snow just doesn't know.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Seems clear to me it was intentional. If you look you can see when he stepped on his ankle that he took his other foot off the ground which put more weight on the ankle. If you accidentally do that, you look back to see what you stood on. You don't walk away like nothing happened.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Honestly, I don't see any way that it'd make sense financially, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think he'd be a huge improvement over Brockers (who I do like).
An improvement? Yes. A huge improvement that would justify either putting Brockers on the bench or trading him away? No.

Suh has the stats, but that's not the whole story of a player.