Plausible deniability on this one/Ndamukong Suh suspended for one game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Suh and that other guy need to be suspended the rest of the year and banned next year and fined.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He thought he could be sneaky, walking backwards . .. but he knew what he was doing on the second step, likely the first, too/

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I can buy the first step might be an accident were it about any other player, the second step looked blatant to me.

Suh was one of the dirtiest players in the NCAA when playing at Nebraska and hasn't changed a bit. Time to sit him, don't need that crap in the game.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Suspension for the next game would be a start! Permanent suspension would be ideal! Asshole player!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Can't believe he wasn't penalized for it. Ridiculous. The first - yea, maybe an accident.. but the second?? No way. Right in front of the ref too.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
First one was an accident. Second one definitely wasn't.

I'd love to have him on our defense though. Embrace the hate.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
First one was an accident. Second one definitely wasn't.

I'd love to have him on our defense though. Embrace the hate.
Don't want him or need him we have players that are as good without being assholes

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Don't want him or need him we have players that are as good without being assholes

He'd be replacing Brockers who hasn't played anywhere close to the level Suh has in his worst season.

He'd only make Donald and Quinn better as well. You can't double everybody!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He'd be replacing Brockers who hasn't played anywhere close to the level Suh has in his worst season.

He'd only make Donald and Quinn better as well. You can't double everybody!
Brockers has been a good piece of that Dline. I thought he had an excellent game yesterday from what I saw. I'd just as soon keep him and the integrity of the team rather than become marginally better by adding a jackass

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Brockers has been a good piece of that Dline. I thought he had an excellent game yesterday from what I saw. I'd just as soon keep him and the integrity of the team rather than become marginally better by adding a jackass

That's sounds nice, but I'd rather win football games. I'm fine with sacrificing a little 'integrity.'

Our D-Coordinator is Gregg Williams. We're widely regarded as a dirty team. May as well go full heel and terrorize people.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He put his weight on that ankle the second step. What a hack move.

V3

Hall of Fame
After watching it on a different site, there's no way Suh didn't know exactly what he was doing. He didn't even bother to turn around when Rodgers hit him like normal people would do if they didn't realize they had done something to piss someone off.

IMO, Suh should be kicked out of the league. He's a broken record. He doesn't care. How many times has be been caught now? Like 4 times? How many times has he not been caught? Get rid of him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/29/ndamukong-suh-suspended-for-one-game/

Ndamukong Suh suspended for one game
Posted by Darin Gantt on December 29, 2014

8cb67e186b08abfe468ee1ae08556518.jpeg
Getty Images

The Lions had to play their final game without a key starter suspended for being a repeat offender.

Now, they’ll have to play their first playoff game without their best player, for being a repeat offender.

Per Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be suspended one game for Sunday’s stomp on Packers quarterbackAaron Rodgers. That’s far more serious than playing without center Dominic Raiola this week.

Suh will have an opportunity to appeal before Ted Cottrell, but frankly, his chances aren’t good.

Suh has a history for stomping on people, one that supersedes the seriousness of the step on the injured calf of Rodgers.

That’s a huge blow for the Lions entering this weekend’s game against the Cowboys.