Planning on attending Friday's practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna spin down with another Rams fan from work and enjoy some Friday afternoon Rams camp. Who else is planning on being there? Would be cool to meet some of you and talk a little foozball.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Gonna spin down with another Rams fan from work and enjoy some Friday afternoon Rams camp. Who else is planning on being there? Would be cool to meet some of you and talk a little foozball.

I hope you give us a report after (y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Are you going to be around Saturday too!? that's when I'll be their! At the Coliseum!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Are you going to be around Saturday too!? that's when I'll be their! At the Coliseum!

I will be at the Coliseum also. Then Monday and Tuesday at UCI, I may have to call in sick on Friday just to get rested for vaca.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Merlin you better spin your magic wand and produce a majestic detailed camp report.. Keep your eyes on the players and your wand out of your beard my friend ;)

tumblr_mrbb6zEuuO1qkiyi1o1_400.gif

merlin.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I will do my best to provide a camp report. Plan on watching the QB/WR side of things for the most part but will make note of things as I see 'em lol.

Unfortunately no. Thought about rolling one day into two and leaving after practice Saturday but the little woman put her foot down. I got a massive "honey do" list!

I will be at the Coliseum also. Then Monday and Tuesday at UCI, I may have to call in sick on Friday just to get rested for vaca.

I'll be wearing my FAULK jersey in honor of our STL brothers and all those fond memories of that time frame, and hope it rubs off on this offense a bit! Let me know what you'll be geared in.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
For anyone that's going, if you can, keep an eye on who's starting @ FS with the one's. Also how's Roberson and Jordan doing. Not much is being reported on the Secondary.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have some photos & videos of today. I view things different than most & was the loudest one there by far .. I also move around a lot.

My take ?? Well it was QB's & TE's today.

First off I really go by what I see from my view point. Which is a Farley(not Nick) eval !!
- Case Keenan should have been 5-0 last season. He makes good plays & moves his feet well. He is a leader out there as well.He should be the starter by far( not DeMarco) at this point if the season.
2. Goff in warm ups throws well.He is not making real good reads. His passes are in traffic. I'm not sure what they want him to go with the ball.but a lot of underneath stuff.
--For some reason it looked like he might have tweaked something on his right leg. It looked like he was a little ginger on it.
--At that point he was more of a ship wreak.when he made plays it was to Mike Thomas #13. Copper #10 was sidelined for practice .
3.Seam Mannion is & was not really worthy of a 3rd pk in my opinion.He just does not stand out. He makes a bad play & does not move on to next play.That makes things worse.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
TE's
1. Harkey#46 is a big dude.He makes plays when asked.
2. Lance is Lance / solid, but a little clumsy at time.He looks good & fresh.
3. Higbee looks really good. He looks good on special teams as well.I say they just keep these 3.
He is really smooth & athletic
4.Hemingway needs to go on practice squad. He has potential. Don't like the way he wears his helmet on side lines.I'm a little old school.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Player of the day on offense today was ?
Wait 4 it ?
Wait 4 it ? Brian Quick. He went up & made plays in the ends zone.He also ran some good routes

--Todd Gurley is electric. He is just smooth & can take it to the house just about every time he touches it.

Case Keenam has to be added to this list.Just really consistent & playing with confidence .

Mike Thomas was Jared Goff's best WR.

--Jamon Brown was working one on one with the best.He stayed in until he got it right.Really liked how that went.They keep him in until he won a play.

--Tavon is so good. Kenny Britt has his moments.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yes I will do my best to provide a camp report. Plan on watching the QB/WR side of things for the most part but will make note of things as I see 'em lol.

Unfortunately no. Thought about rolling one day into two and leaving after practice Saturday but the little woman put her foot down. I got a massive "honey do" list!

I'll be wearing my FAULK jersey in honor of our STL brothers and all those fond memories of that time frame, and hope it rubs off on this offense a bit! Let me know what you'll be geared in.

Not sure yet what I will be wearing, thought about a Faulk jersey. I havent bought a new jersey in a long time, plan to get a Gurley jersey and maybe a Goff jersey as well when I'm down there. If I go sleevelss my AA tattoo will be visable, lol.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I have some photos & videos of today. I view things different than most & was the loudest one there by far .. I also move around a lot.

First off I really go by what I see from my view point. Which is a Farley(not Nick) eval !!
- Case Keenan should have been 5-0 last season. He makes good plays & moves his feet well. He is a leader out there as well.He should be the starter by far( not DeMarco) at this point if the season.
2. Goff in warm ups throws well.He is not making real good reads. His passes are in traffic. I'm not sure what they want him to go with the ball.but a lot of underneath stuff.
--For some reason it looked like he might have tweaked something on his right leg. It looked like he was a little ginger on it.
--At that point he was more of a ship wreak.when he made plays it was to Mike Thomas #13. Copper #10 was sidelined for practice .
3.Seam Mannion is & was not really worthy of a 3rd pk in my opinion.He just does not stand out. He makes a bad play & does not move on to next play.That makes things worse.

@So Ram , where were you sitting? I was moving around but , primarily between the 40 & 50 yd line.......

Also, it is recommended you post this in the "Aug 3rd Practice" thread. I'm not sure how many will see this that are looking for Camp reports.

Ramzee

Rookie

Are you the older gentleman with the yellow shirt and white hat from Wednesday?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
@So Ram , where were you sitting? I was moving around but , primarily between the 40 & 50 yd line.......

Also, it is recommended you post this in the "Aug 3rd Practice" thread. I'm not sure how many will see this that are looking for Camp reports.
Just walking around being loud. Had a yellow polo looking shirt W/ a White Rams cap on. I was pretty loud at times.
That is just my nature.Wonder if they served beers in Lou ?? Saw some cocktails floating around. I was really caught up in practice. I love watching players.
--My view is so short to any eye . It was a one time visit for now.Next week might be another time.What a good time though. I saw Demoff before an interview .He had to step over the banner boarder thing.I said to him,there's the money man. He said Hi.
Kevin Demoff is a cool dude. He was out in a tough situation.As a Rams Fan you have to respect him, because he is always going to be Rams first. I know St. Louis Fans don't want to here that . He is encoded in all aspects of the team though.

He looked good, Beefier than the pencil kneck that I thought he would be. He was tan as well, which was cool. It means he is living life !!
Go Rams !!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Really ?? Just quoted that now !!! Gentleman ?? Well why yes, if you put it that way. I do love watching The Rams !! It had been awhile. I was at UCI way back when ?? Before Fullerton !! My dad only lived about 2 miles away from there. Heck yesterday was a good day.Ineven talked to my dads wife on my little transit there. Was just really cool.
My girl friend who is a cap fan broke up with me again. I didn't tell her I was there. Now I'm on my way to Outside Lands !! -- I'm a Huge ---FOALS Fan !!
It will be great when they sing Lindo Thunder in Golden Gate Park !! Got to Love the music vibe !!
Older in wiser not , maybe in age yes, but never in freaking Spirit !!
-- Yes new fucking LA fans there are people who live a life time & I my friend am not afraid to die . Life is good !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW-- Great take & knowing your surroundings ! Respect for sure. I hope I did not agenda anyone, just really enjoy being able to be apart of something like that. These guys are playing at the highest level & still don't get it. It's nice to see players playing hard.

---Case Keenan really played his role. I enjoyed the way he took to it. He was clapping & getting the team into it. He has earned that, & Tavin Austin loves getting jacked up . He plays to that level.

-- if you saw me yesterday then just think of watching Tavon straight across from you as your yelling & screaming. Tavon take it to the house, Tavon take it to the house !!! You see him getting fired up & he breaks it !!! Then for some reason it gets called back to like half way downfield. Then Shawn Hill throws an INT against the Chargers ??

Tavon looked back, yesterday & said what's up to some fan. I was first person in front & he looked back. I was about to ask him how was lunch. Just to bust his chops a little. Why he was downfield by himself I don't know. It was just cool to be involved in a fun freaking practice .
--- I just like The Rams to play hard & have fun. It is going to be a Great Organization again. Stan is going to make this thing fan friendly as well.Indon't know what Rambfans want, but winning a Championship is in the horizon !! Just another great LA sunset to some.

Ramzee

Rookie
Really ?? Just quoted that now !!! Gentleman ?? Well why yes, if you put it that way. I do love watching The Rams !! It had been awhile. I was at UCI way back when ?? Before Fullerton !! My dad only lived about 2 miles away from there. Heck yesterday was a good day.Ineven talked to my dads wife on my little transit there. Was just really cool.
My girl friend who is a cap fan broke up with me again. I didn't tell her I was there. Now I'm on my way to Outside Lands !! -- I'm a Huge ---FOALS Fan !!
It will be great when they sing Lindo Thunder in Golden Gate Park !! Got to Love the music vibe !!
Older in wiser not , maybe in age yes, but never in freaking Spirit !!
-- Yes new freaking LA fans there are people who live a life time & I my friend am not afraid to die . Life is good !!
Oh yeah, hilarious.

I saw you. You stood out to me. You were one of the most vocal I heard all day. I was expecting more people to be like you there. Irvine so far has been very laid back. Nothing like Oxnard last year. Oxnard was more your speed. You may have seen me too. We were definitely next to each other at the OL vs DL drills. I was the guy in a Donald jersey with a big ass camera and some black sun glasses. I know, that's a lot of detail (not) lol.

If I knew you were a poster here I would have said hi. I did get some of the pics of the stuff you were seeing and have been talking about on here. Hopefully I can post them soon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oh yeah, hilarious.

I saw you. You stood out to me. You were one of the most vocal I heard all day. I was expecting more people to be like you there. Irvine so far has been very laid back. Nothing like Oxnard last year. Oxnard was more your speed. You may have seen me too. We were definitely next to each other at the OL vs DL drills. I was the guy in a Donald jersey with a big ass camera and some black sun glasses. I know, that's a lot of detail (not) lol.

If I knew you were a poster here I would have said hi. I did get some of the pics of the stuff you were seeing and have been talking about on here. Hopefully I can post them soon.

Yeah it was being a kid again. It be cool to know who a couple posters are. I'll be out there again sometime soon. Fun time for sure . I think the weekends get a little wilder. More security around & no jail like fence to make you feel locked up.
-- You Dallas fans with Ram fans and the intensity sparks up. Then your talking a whole other side of LA. Dodgers v's Angel thing.