Pizza pizza (Stafford commercial)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I love Matthew Stafford as a Ram and believe he's a great man. As an actor, he makes a good QB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I love Matthew Stafford as a Ram and believe he's a great man. As an actor, he makes a good QB.
Does he have that Jack Ryan look?
MV5BMTY2MDkxNzYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTM2MjE5MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Or Johnny English?
MV5BNzMyOTI2ODc1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzYyODI3._V1_.jpg

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I don't know that anyone has a bigger head than Chris Pine or Manny Pacquiao...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That arm looks pretty strong doesn't it.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I love that Stafford is getting more publicity and sponsors. He seems like a total standup guy and has been overlooked for so long. Happy he's not overlooked anymore

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah... His arm is falling off.
LOL. Soups fake like those old commercials with Mike Vick, Mark Bulger, etc. Good stuff tho.

Edit: I know you know this :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I despise Little Caesar's. Not only is their pizza the worst pizza I've ever had, but one of their managers nearly got my little brother killed. I'm not lying; some idiot manager ordered my little brother to fix the wiring for the oven because he didn't want to pay and wait for an electrician to come and shut the place down. My brother rightfully refused (had he accepted, he reasoned, he would've gotten himself electrocuted at best and gotten the whole place blown up at worst), and the manager fired him.

So yeah, I hate Little Caesar's with the burning passion of a trillion supernovas.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I despise Little Caesar's. Not only is their pizza the worst pizza I've ever had, but one of their managers nearly got my little brother killed. I'm not lying; some idiot manager ordered my little brother to fix the wiring for the oven because he didn't want to pay and wait for an electrician to come and shut the place down. My brother rightfully refused (had he accepted, he reasoned, he would've gotten himself electrocuted at best and gotten the whole place blown up at worst), and the manager fired him.

So yeah, I hate Little Caesar's with the burning passion of a trillion supernovas.
But for Matthew, I'm willing to try it again...and little bro will just have to learn how to wire ~ Memento

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
They’ve come a long way for “pizza chain”

Of course when you’re comparing them to Papa Johns, Dominos and Pizza Hut (which has completely gone south) I guess that’s not a very high bar

Better than frozen I guess

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Remember when Pizza Hut was a sit down place with a salad bar?

Much, much better pizza then

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They’ve come a long way for “pizza chain”

Of course when you’re comparing them to Papa Johns, Dominos and Pizza Hut (which has completely gone south) I guess that’s not a very high bar

Better than frozen I guess

I'd eat frozen cardboard over Little Caesar's, and it would be an upgrade in the taste department.