Picture Trivia - Who are these 3 people?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously though, D'Marco Farr and Coach spent a lot of time discussing the team on several occasions. And Coach stood up for the fans that are being shafted by the Rams this season. He told Farr straight up how training camp had been dialed back for the fans and how it sucked compared to past training camps, and Farr listened to every point with respect for what he was hearing. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Farr brings it up on the show.

Props to D'Marco Farr for being a cool guy to all of the fans that come up wanting pics and signatures.

I would urge people here to understand that when Coach, Hammer, Jim, Code Monkey, and all the others put their observations out there, they are actual observations, and thoughtful observations, filtered through not just their knowledge and experience, but through everyone else's observation and experience around them. Including people like D'Marco Farr and others.

We all have the right to disagree, but we don't have the right to dismiss actual observations of what actually happened. What happened, happened, and the people who saw it happen, saw it happen. That's my entire observation. The reports are what were seen with our own eyes and while interpretations or opinions may differ, what was seen was real.

Most of you would be shocked at how many people come by for discussions or clarifications on who is who and doing what, even people in the area that jump in to what is being observed by Coach, Hammer, and everyone else. I've never experienced that depth of real time knowledgeable discussion. We had a woman named Wendy squeeze in for shade and the next thing you know, she's offering insights we all discussed.

When I sat down at the Friday scrimmage, Coach and Code were going over every player they thought would make the 53, with a chart by position, and discussing every observation they had shared.

What a blast, and what a gift.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well you son of a .... I keep trying to get ahead of you on the brewskis! ha ha

What?!?...I used <INVISIBLE TO CODEMONKEY> </NOT INVISIBLE TO CODEMONKEY> how did you defeat me?

kung-fu-hustle-o.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
It looks like one big "before" picture.

If I was in it, I would be the "after" picture.

Me last week:

maxresdefault.jpg

They wouldn't let me in the pic though because they said I'm an old beer bellied white guy, but I disagree.

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
and Coach stood up for the fans that are being shafted by the Rams this season. He told Farr straight up how training camp had been dialed back for the fans and how it sucked compared to past training camps
what do u mean "dialed back"? What's different this year?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

Ive not been in past years but will say there's definately room for improvement. A couple notes:

One thing is the gift shop which coach said was a big tent with both sides of the walk filled with gear. This year its a small stand on one side as you walk by with a hat rack and a couple of 50% off shirt racks. Pretty weak.

The beer guy. Are you shitting me! There is one guy toting a wagon. He was working a tad more today but normally if you see him once you are lucky. I could make a tiny fortune hawking beers there.

RamzFanz

Damnit

The number of public camps (8 vs many more), the services provided in the camp, it's all dialed back. We have a beer guy with an attitude verses a full trailer inside the camp. A trailer at the entrance offering souvenirs verses a huge tent you had to walk through.

There are folks saying the Rams marketing overspent last season's budget and that it's relative and not indicative of anything, and I can see that. They also agree with me, we are all pretty disappointed too.

I will say that the Rams have dialed down everything the fans liked, and that sucks ass. That tree is dead. DEAD! (@CodeMonkey, you need to get on that)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Realise we fans are drawing 1,200 to the other team's 14,000, but we have no pisser inside the camp and no beer except an old irritated dude (which I admire for how he rolls, fuck it, come to me AND tip me).

Seriously, the beer dude screams the attitude of Kronke this season. Fuck em'. I may have to go with the Rams leaving based only on their fuck em' attitude to TC. Really. ZERO respect which is what I hope LA is wanting.

Sorry for the negative turn, but we go there looking to be a part of the Rams and they have been indifferent.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hey look, I vented. (y) I'm forwarding this to my therapist.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hey look, I vented. (y) I'm forwarding this to my therapist.
You more than deserve to vent.
You're a great fan.
Sincerely.

Same for CoachO and Hammer. Those guys have shared with Rams nation, priceless amounts of time and dedication. I use to read their post and reports at the PD. It always meant the world that another fan would put all that time into something and share it with others that couldn't be there.

In the 90's when the Rams moved, there was no internet. I use to buy USA today every Tuesday. They had a paragraph written for every team.
I would also buy The Sporting news every Thursday. They had 2 or 3 paragraphs of team news. Sometimes I would have to hit a few seven eleven before finding the weeks newest edition. (Sometimes certain places wouldn't get them until Fri )
Just to have a few guys like you, that that put their heart and soul into something to share with others was, and is, appreciated by this so cal boy beyond words.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would urge people here to understand that when Coach, Hammer, Jim, Code Monkey, and all the others put their observations out there, they are actual observations, and thoughtful observations, filtered through not just their knowledge and experience, but through everyone else's observation and experience around them. Including people like D'Marco Farr and others.
That's the best gift of all. The different sets of eye tests, observations and opinions.

It's when the ego's of certain camp reporters gets a little too inflated, and a lack of message board people skills that is the problem. Personally i've enjoyed the reports this year more than ever.