Pickem?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Only a couple of days until we start, when is this going to be available? I missed the first couple of weeks last year.

…..

Legend
Only a couple of days until we start, when is this going to be available? I missed the first couple of weeks last year.

This is a popular destination. You need to check it everday or miss out on all the bennies. ;)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went there just before posting this. So it was not working but it looks like @Elmgrovegnome has the answer. Thanks

Alan

Legend
Elmgrovegnome making the mistake of listening to me:
Nevermind. I figured it out and saw that I had to join again. I was just clicking to manage picks. I was skipping a step.
That's probably because you listened to the bad advice I gave yesterday in a different thread. :(

-X- gave the correct instructions earlier in this thread on page 1.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
71 members have signed up.

The more the better.

Have some fun with us... Get in there!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
71 members have signed up.

The more the better.

Have some fun with us... Get in there!
70 people are going to be disappointed this year when I kick there ass!!!! I hope...

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Has any thought been given to a Survivor Pool? I vaguely remember someone attempting to set one up previously but they couldn't work out he kinks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has any thought been given to a Survivor Pool? I vaguely remember someone attempting to set one up previously but they couldn't work out he kinks.

We are trying to add this. But... No promises... The developer has not responded to my request.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Thanks CGI. If it happens it happens, if not, no foul!!

Alan

Legend
Ramrocket ready to rumble:
Has any thought been given to a Survivor Pool?
Yeah, as much as we every give anything thought.:LOL: Which isn't that often but in this case it's in the works. Maybe. Here's what CGI said: We are trying to add this. But... No promises... The developer has not responded to my request."

SierraRam

Recreational User
That's probably because you listened to the bad advice I gave yesterday in a different thread. :(

-X- gave the correct instructions earlier in this thread on page 1.

Forget the instructions Alan, I want your picks! ;)