PICKEM?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Will there be a Pickem for tonights game? Clocks ticking!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tonight's game is up.

I will plug the others right now.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Thursday night game is already locked? Can a mod put me down for the Bills?

Games close an hour before game time if you didn't know. I had forgot that earlier in the season and it blew me out of the water for pickem.

Alan

Legend
Dagonet taking the easy way out:
Games close an hour before game time if you didn't know. I had forgot that earlier in the season and it blew me out of the water for pickem.
Smart move because that's gonna save you the ignominy of getting your butt kicked by me. I'm only letting BigRamFan within sniffing distanace because he's, well...big. :lifting:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I didn't know about the one hour rule. that sucks for me. Now i know why I wasn't able to pick this week and a couple of weeks ago.

Alan

Legend
VeteranRamFan needing help:
I didn't know about the one hour rule. that sucks for me. Now i know why I wasn't able to pick this week and a couple of weeks ago.
So that's two vets down and and I have to uphold the honor of the Armed Forces all by myself? Damned good thing I'm retired Air Force and not from some namby pamby outfit like...how far away do you live from me again? :LOL:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
So that's two vets down and and I have to uphold the honor of the Armed Forces all by myself? Damned good thing I'm retired Air Force and not from some namby pamby outfit like...how far away do you live from me again? :LOL:

You were in the Army Air Corp?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale

Not far enough! You can take that two ways, my way or the highway. ( I crack myself up sometimes)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I had no idea the games locked an hour early. I guess I'll just miss one this week.

Alan

Legend
Dagonet talking smack about my wing man:
The War to end all wars or the big one as Archie Bunker referred to? :cool:
Was there another one? It's all been a big blur since I hooked up with my buddy The Bear (Owsley Stanley) sometime in 1966 or maybe 1967.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
BigRamFan leveling the playing field:
I guess I'll just miss one this week.
I missed the Thursday night game a couple of weeks ago so we're even.

BTW, I wouldn't worry about Tahoe because I sent him one of my fruit cakes the other day. He should get it in a couple of weeks. FedEx sends dangerous goods by mule so it takes awhile. :cautious:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was there another one? It's all been a big blur since I hooked up with my buddy The Bear (Owsley Stanley) sometime in 1966 or maybe 1967.

Could be 2 of them.. Thank God I hooked up with Timothy Leary instead of Owsley. I do have some recollection. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I missed the Thursday night game a couple of weeks ago so we're even.

BTW, I wouldn't worry about Tahoe because I sent him one of my fruit cakes the other day. He should get it in a couple of weeks. FedEx sends dangerous goods by mule so it takes awhile. :cautious:

My buddy in Fillmore raises mules for FedEx.. Small world eh? :cool:

Alan

Legend
Dagonet with this nugget:
My buddy in Fillmore raises mules for FedEx.. Small world eh? :cool:
Your buddy must be on easy street. You know, with the work the mules do and all. :eek:

I tried some Purple Owsley once. Or at least that's what I was told it was. I was tripping for a couple of days. LOL! The Leary stuff only lasted about 4-6 hours with the last few hours you just mellowing down.

No way could I handle that stuff today. :LOL: Either of them.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Your buddy must be on easy street. You know, with the work the mules do and all. :eek:

I tried some Purple Owsley once. Or at least that's what I was told it was. I was tripping for a couple of days. LOL! The Leary stuff only lasted about 4-6 hours with the last few hours you just mellowing down.

No way could I handle that stuff today. :LOL: Either of them.

You were tripping for a couple of days??? lol I did real 25 back in the day but never got going for that long. A day was max. Liquid on a sugar cube.. lol How many friggin hits did you do?? lol That said, I agree. I couldn't do any now at my age or other things I use to do. I'd prolly have a heart attack or stroke. :cool: