Pickem??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't seem to access 'Pichem' this morning to make my Week 6 picks. Anyone else having the same problem!?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Yep. Mine is saying that the week 6 games aren't yet available for both Pickem and Survivor

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Nothing seems to be set up for this week, pick em, survivor, or the sports book... someones slacking lately.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing seems to be set up for this week, pick em, survivor, or the sports book... someones slacking lately.
Agreed!!!! second week in a row!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Not trying to be a jerk of anything, but let's all keep in mind that this is a free service and Bob puts in tons of his time and effort just to keep it up and running. From what I recall, he's a bit busy with life right now. (y)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on sort it out Bob!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Their now showing the Indy / Houston game @ Pickem, but it won't let me pick it for some reason! Anyone else try ?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If there is any way I can help keep this updated, I'm more than willing to chip in my time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all -

Tonight's game is open to pick.

I will get the rest of the games in shortly!