Pickem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
This might sound dumb but could someone explain how the Pickem on here works, or direct me to where the instructions for it are? There is only one pool and we can only select one team per week correct? Why don't we pick a winner for each game? I'm lost...

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never mind, it seems to be working now. Before it was only letting me select one pick per week out of all the games. Must have been a glitch.

PhxRam

Never mind, it seems to be working now. Before it was only letting me select one pick per week out of all the games. Must have been a glitch.

There are two different games.. Pickem and survivor. You sure you didnt select survivor by accident? That will only let you pick one game a week.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
I think that's what I must have done now that I'm looking back at it. My bad fellas.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Yeah do we get ROD dollars for picking right?