Pickem and Survivor Leaderboards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I got knocked out of survivor with an Atlanta OT loss. Eff U Falcons!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI:

Not complaining, but one issue with the navigation is I can't bring up the menus for the page I am on. For example, if I am managing picks in pickem, and want to see the leaderboard, I have to go to another page to do so (menu is only way to get there). This could be why there was a question of how to see standings. If you need help debugging this, let me know.

Schmitzer

I need further explanation because I'm not understanding the issue. Please advise.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Survivor; because we started late (week 3 or 4) we elected to go single elimination to be sure a winner was crowned before the end of the season.

Pickem; straight pick is easier for me to put up. Consider me lazy like that. :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I'd love to help, but my capacity to support is consumed by our own Pickem and Survivor... Which... (I'm not complaining)... is about 20 minutes to put up and 20 minutes to score each week. Maybe a tad more.

That doesn't leave me much time to provide my infinite wisdom to topics.

:LOL:

Schmitzer

UDFA
I need further explanation because I'm not understanding the issue. Please advise.

When you go to the main page of the site, you can see menus when the mouse hovers over each tab title. Like Pickem shows the pickem menu.

Click on pickem to go there. Now you can bring up any menu EXCEPT pickem.

PhxRam

When you go to the main page of the site, you can see menus when the mouse hovers over each tab title. Like Pickem shows the pickem menu.

Click on pickem to go there. Now you can bring up any menu EXCEPT pickem.

once you are in the main pickem screen, the drop down list is no longer there because there is a bread crumb with the links right under the rams on demand logo.