Pick the winners... Divisional Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Divisional Round Winners (Pick 4)

• Seattle

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Houston

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • New England

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Atlanta over Seattle: The Seahawks are missing some players on the defensive side plus their offense has been hit-and-miss. Don't think they can keep up with the Falcons offense in Atlanta's own stadium.

New England over Houston: If the Patriots lose this one at home it will be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.

Dallas over Green Bay: A rookie QB and RB beating Aaron Rodgers and company in the playoffs? Yes, primarily because of that monster Cowboys O-line.

Kansas City over Pittsburgh: This is a toss-up so I'll give it to the home team. Arrowhead stadium is a tough place to win for the visiting team.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Atlanta, New England, Green Bay, and Pittsburgh. Steelers/Pack in Super Bowl.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Dallas? I think Green Bay is going to crush them - but in fairness, I haven't been a believer all year.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I had to laugh that Legatron picked Houston....I was going to say, who did that?

If I give out my secret picks...how can I expect to be money leader at the end of the season????

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If I give out my secret picks...how can I expect to be money leader at the end of the season????

You can send me a PM Champ.. ;)

27206_380858151700_582921700_4242387_4180805_n.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Atlanta, New England, Green Bay, and Pittsburgh. Steelers/Pack in Super Bowl.

Those are the 4 I picked for this weekend. Although I fear I might be wishful thinking on Atlanta. I know they have a pretty good shot, but the seahags are capable of putting up points against lesser defenses and their defense is still pretty good. Should be a good game.

Pittsburgh/KC seems to be a good matchup. KC has really good cover guys and Pitt has good receivers. Should be interesting. Might come down to Leveon Bell.

I have to wonder if the Cowboys aren't a paper tiger. They have a good run game, receivers and line, but there's just something about them that doesn't make me think they have what it takes. And Aaron Rogers is playing as well as anyone. When he's playing like that the Pack will be hard to beat.

I don't see the Texans competing against the Cheatriots. Just too balanced on offense and defense. But some coaches are capable of coming up with a once in a season game plan to beat a team. So who knows?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Seattle at Atlanta
Houston at New England
Green Bay at Dallas
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Pick 4 winners. Who do you like?

I'm thinking this weekend will be more competitive than last.

Last weekend's games were pretty blah storylines and play.
Yep, last week-ends games where totally predictable! This week-end, not so easy!!(y)
3 of the 4 are going to be close games!! I don't see Houston beating the spread!!:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
New England over Houston: If the Patriots lose this one at home it will be one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.
I think it would be "THE BIGGEST" upset ever! Do you, or does anyone else know what has been the biggest upset so far!?! IDK!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I think it would be "THE BIGGEST" upset ever! Do you, or does anyone else know what has been the biggest upset so far!?! IDK!

Oh there are too many to list and I wouldn't know which one to rate as #1. These two games come to mind.

Joe Namath and the Jets beating the Colts in Super Bowl 3.

The Giants beating the "perfect" Patriots in the 2007 Super Bowl.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Atlanta over Seattle: The Seahawks are missing some players on the defensive side plus their offense has been hit-and-miss. Don't think they can keep up with the Falcons offense in Atlanta's own stadium.

Dallas over Green Bay: A rookie QB and RB beating Aaron Rodgers and company in the playoffs? Yes, primarily because of that monster Cowboys O-line.

Kansas City over Pittsburgh: This is a toss-up so I'll give it to the home team. Arrowhead stadium is a tough place to win for the visiting team.
Agree with all but Green Bay / Dallas.
Rodgers and GB have been white hot. I don't think the young guns on Dallas will be able to keep up.
Dak looked good for a rookie, but I also saw him throw a lot of balls into la la land this season.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
My picks.

Atlanta all the way Seattle out
Green Bay over Dallas
NE over Texans
KC over Pittsburgh

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I picked all home teams, except I am taking Seattle. I will be rooting against them (Seattle), but I am not sure Atlanta is as well rounded as they need to be for a deep run against the top flight teams.

But, I'm rooting for them.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Agree with all but Green Bay / Dallas.
Rodgers and GB have been white hot.

The Packers are 4-4 on the road. The Cowboys are 7-1 at home and beat the Packers 30-16 in Green Bay. The Packers will not have WR Jordy Nelson. The Cowboys had an extra week of rest. Those are the reasons I'm picking the Cowboys.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

My picks exactly. Smart minds think alike.