Pick em

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Tron said:
In week 3, it has the Ravens playing both the Texans and Jets lol. Didn't know the NFL did double headers.....
You didn't read about that? Where have you been?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/league-to-institute-double-headers-soon

I like turkey pot pie. :whome?:
Who doesn't? Especially when the top/crust is all brown - right before being burned. Then you crush the whole thing and mash it together to get that smooth and crunchy texture going. I could eat those things every day if they didn't take 45 minutes to cook one. And don't talk to me about microwaving them either.

Huh? Who the HELL microwaves a pot pie - ESPECIALLY a turkey pot pie. Ah... that just past golden crust and thick veggie/turkey filling.... grew up on that stuff. That does it. I'm-a gonna make pot pies with my smoked turkey this year. Thanks for the inspiration. Never had it with smoked turkey so that should be a twist. Maybe I'll freeze a couple. Better get out here soon. :cheese:
Damn that sounds awesome.

drooling_homer-712749_gif2.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Tron said:
In week 3, it has the Ravens playing both the Texans and Jets lol. Didn't know the NFL did double headers.....
You didn't read about that? Where have you been?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/league-to-institute-double-headers-soon

I like turkey pot pie. :whome?:
Who doesn't? Especially when the top/crust is all brown - right before being burned. Then you crush the whole thing and mash it together to get that smooth and crunchy texture going. I could eat those things every day if they didn't take 45 minutes to cook one. And don't talk to me about microwaving them either.

Huh? Who the HELL microwaves a pot pie - ESPECIALLY a turkey pot pie. Ah... that just past golden crust and thick veggie/turkey filling.... grew up on that stuff. That does it. I'm-a gonna make pot pies with my smoked turkey this year. Thanks for the inspiration. Never had it with smoked turkey so that should be a twist. Maybe I'll freeze a couple. Better get out here soon. :cheese:
Damn that sounds awesome.

drooling_homer-712749_gif2.png

Uhuh... Whut you going to do about it? :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There are still SEVERAL people who don't have a pick in for tonight's game.

Selassie and his boy Tyler, Albe, Rabid, husker, Montana and match.

Get yer asses in gear.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ours are in... we just block them from being seen... don't want each other seeing picks before hand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Ours are in... we just block them from being seen... don't want each other seeing picks before hand.
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe others are doing the same.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe others are doing the same.

T would totally cheat off me if I allowed it. lol

I'm up on him by 1. :hehe:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:
There are still SEVERAL people who don't have a pick in for tonight's game.

Selassie and his boy Tyler, Albe, Rabid, husker, Montana and match.

Get yer asses in gear.
Yea mine are in just clicked the hide pick button on accident dont scare me like that you grandpa:lol: