Photoshop this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
godzilla.jpg

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Here's a free copy of an early version of Photoshop:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/creativesuite/CS2_EOL/PHSP/PhSp_CS2_English.exe

And the activation key:
1045-1412-5685-1654-6343-1431
Are ya getting tired of my cheezy paint creations?

Thanks but unfortunately I'm unable to install any unauthorized software on my laptop cause I use it for work too. So, you are just going to have to tough out my chop-jobs. ha ha

I actually do quite a lot of my work over the course of a week using notepad and paint. I do have better editors and IDE's but for some things I'll still use good old notepad. Both are free accessory programs available on every windows pc. They're kinda like mcdonalds...the same everywhere and it gets the basic job done.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I have Photoshop block right now and can't think of any new ones.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm surprised nobody has made a stripper pic with his head on a hot chick dancing on the pole. If I had time and photo shop skills I'd give that a go.