Photoshop this - Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
mOKBwoQ.jpg
I never realized TA was that small. he looks much bigger on TV.
No wonder he can't get open.

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I imagined a simple on of the ball having passed through his hands (as if he's dropped a pass), but I have neither the photoshop skills or the sobriety to do it :(.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I imagined a simple on of the ball having passed through his hands (as if he's dropped a pass), but I have neither the photoshop skills or the sobriety to do it :(.

Um, well... that's where it came from. :)

austin orig.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bravo!

The first thing that I thought of was the Tron logo where he's holding a disk up in the air, substituting Austin and your icon for said disc. There's several versions but something like...

tron-movie-poster-1982-1010519448.jpg
Lol dont see how I missed that one. Good thinking man!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Ok, here is my masterpiece, only took around 2 hours(yea yea I suck at this I know). First time doing anything like this so W/E. Figured Havenstein was missing his glory days in photoshop so thought he could tag along...

Done_zps9lqhhilv.png~original

We have a winner!