Photos from Rams Camp 07-25-14 JamRam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:) I am still a novice, be kind. LOL

C'mon now, these were some good pics. :cool: That said, we (I) appreciate efforts of those that are there. I can't be there so you are my eyes. lol Just saying. We got to get you the new lens, because as good as these were, the new lens ones will be damn better. We would demand it naturally. lol

Good job again, and look forward to hopefully more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those are some really great photos.
Excellent job!

Alan

Legend
I guess you have to be a member of Facebook because I'm not authorized to view them. :(

Alan

Legend
JamRam making a grand entrance:
Thanks!
Welcome to the ROD Jam! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I hope "Jam" has something to do with music bra. :) I didn't get to see your pictures but I'm sure they were great. This is the best and most knowledgeable Rams forum there is so there's always going to be some good stuff to talk about and we love pictures and videos. :banana:

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location. We usually have one of our members come to your house and mow your lawn on a one time good deal but it's on a first come basis so you better do it quickly. :whistle:
images
upload_2014-7-28_22-34-48.jpeg

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Welcome Jam sorry I am not as creative as Alan but welcome none the less. Great Shots

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks! Jeff, is there any way that Alan can see them?

I'm not sure.. One would think a public status would include all non FB members.. Kind of confusing... I'm thinking you must be a FB member to see them.

If you wish Jam, I help yopu post them on here so we can go outside of FB?