Photos from OTA's Day #7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just because it's a slow day so far, I thought you would like to see some photos!

_OTA7_1.jpg

" Nice Helmet!!"
_OTA7_2.jpg

McVay's doing his thing!
_OTA7_3.jpg

Are these two Dancing together or what!?
_OTA7_4.jpg

Just a look at the Helmet on someone!
_OTA7_5.jpg

I don't think Whitworth is being moved!
_OTA7_7.jpg

_OTA7_8.jpg

_OTA7_10.jpg

I guess Gurley is getting some blocking!
_OTA7_11.jpg

_OTA7_12.jpg

_OTA7_13.jpg

Big Whit' in action!
_OTA7_15.jpg

_OTA7_16.jpg

Coach McVay with another motivational T-Shirt!

_OTA7_18.jpg

Tree IS Superman!
_OTA7_20.jpg

_OTA7_21.jpg

Just look at how BIG Whitworth is compared to Saffold!!
_OTA7_17.jpg

Yes Dani was on the Job too!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Like minds....I just started looking thru them too Dave...and guess what???? Our rookie Smart is pretty stout too
temp170605_OTA7_HU_095--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like minds....I just started looking thru them too Dave...and guess what???? Our rookie Smart is pretty stout too
temp170605_OTA7_HU_095--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG
I noticed him too, but with 110 photos at the Rams site, I could only pick so many to show!
I guess I could have just put the Link up, but I wanted to share thoughts on the photos!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wanted to share thoughts on the photos!
Share some thoughts???? How's this: #82 keeps showing up in photos....Dani looks a lil thicker....Goff looks skinny....Randolph still has on a knee brace...he's screwed.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Share some thoughts???? How's this: #82 keeps showing up in photos....Dani looks a lil thicker....Goff looks skinny....Randolph still has on a knee brace...he's screwed.
Lol yeah I don't think Randolph stays either

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm uncomfortable with phrases like "I'm getting more comfortable..." Which after last year meant you were getting hammered and losing in real games

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
One thing I've noticed in the photos, here and past ones, is a lot of bright yellow gloves and shoes. I wonder if the players/equipment guys know something we don't?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a thought about your thought's, #82 - Brandon Shippen - WR, it will be a miracle, IMO, if he make the Team! Too many other WR's for him to beat-out!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That photo that says I guess Gurley is getting some blocking? Is actually Aaron Green 36 I believe...