Photos from Monday July 30 training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hv7joV9ufQfyYQyX6

Here are a few pics from today.

Met up with @bubbaramfan, had a beer (yes only one because when we went back to get another they stopped serving). He was taking notes and is going to post a review of today's activities. We both agreed that it would be better if we fed off of each others posts to allow some "total recall".

Most of these photos are of single plays with notable players being featured. Look closely to find your favorite and see how they performed.

GZ was kicking field goals today. Started at the 30, then the 35 and one last one at the 40. He made all of them except for the last one from the 40 (50 yards total). It hit the upright, would have been good if it went straight.

More to follow in our camp reports.

Take care.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Damnnnnnnnnnnn

Greg The Leg looks like Mr Clean with his new fully shaved dome. He would be blinding the shit out of people without his helmet on.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Nice work Dale.
It appears you missed the cheerleaders though or are they in a different link?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice work Dale.
It appears you missed the cheerleaders though or are they in a different link?
I missed them....eyes not as sharp as they were in the past. they all look like Jr. High kids. Just didn't seem right.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's your camera/lens setup?
Nikon D7000, 18-200mm 3.5 - 7.1 zoom lense. Manual settings: ISO 500 (need to bring that down a bit, getting too much noise when cropping) shutter at 3200 and 5000 of a second.

Still learning the manual settings even though I have had this camera for almost 3 years now. Most of the time I just set it on "P" mode and go. Needed the faster shutter here at camp to freeze the action.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I missed them....eyes not as sharp as they were in the past. they all look like Jr. High kids. Just didn't seem right.

They do look very young in person. I will give you a pass for not wanting to be that creepy guy checking out the very young ladies.