Photo Essey of Week 2 w/ KC!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought everyone would like to see some Still High-Lights of the Game!! Enjoy!! ( The order is a little mixed up!)
PS2-1.jpg
PS2-2.jpg
PS2-3.jpg
PS2-4.jpg
PS2-5.jpg
PS2-6.jpg
PS2-7.jpg
PS2-8.jpg
PS2-9.jpg
PS2-10.jpg
PS2-11.jpg
PS2-12.jpg
PS2-Britt.jpg
PS2-Britt2.jpg
PS2-Case.jpg
PS2-Cooper.jpg
PS2-Cunnungham.jpg
PS2-Guuurley.jpg
PS2-Sims on Fisher.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks @DaveFan'51 ... for putting up those cheerleader pics to start it off.

Me Like
I had to make sure People where awake this morning, So I started with a couple of photos I knew everyone would like!!:shades::snicker::cheers:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the picture of Britt with Cooper. This is why I like Britt, he seems like the ultimate team guy. Truly happy for someone else to have success if it is good for the team.Hope he has a big year. By the way i think if Goff would have hit Britt for 6 on the P.I. last night.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love the picture of Britt with Cooper. This is why I like Britt, he seems like the ultimate team guy. Truly happy for someone else to have success if it is good for the team.Hope he has a big year. By the way i think if Goff would have hit Britt for 6 on the P.I. last night.
I think this year Britt Proves he is our #1 WR!! Of course I do expect a lot of people will be screaming " Cooooop!!" And "Spruuuuce!!" too!!!!
( I'm not Forgetting Taaavon or Gurrrley!!)