Pharoh Cooper ??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If the Rams plan to incorporate more 4WR sets into the offense... having Tavon and Cooper as slot guys could be fun to watch.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's OTA's.... Not even TC yet. Let's wait for the season and see how he does before getting overly excited with him and then stating half way through the season " Cooper is disappointing me since he hadn't done X,y, and z!"

Hold the line gentlemen!
Meh. What more is there to do right now than get excited over potential? Conversations would be pretty boring if we just brought up players and then said, "that player might be alright. But because I'm not sure, I'll just say his position, his number, and that he was at practice." I like getting excited about players. Even if it is overly so.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully Cooper lives up to the hype. The Rams WR situation has been poor for quite some time. We need some *impact* players.

Britt is a good NFL player and would be perfect in a #3 or maybe even #2 role, and he gets open deep at a shockingly high rate given the low level of appreciation he receives, but he isn't close to being a #1 WR and that's how the Rams have been using him due to our lack of depth.

Austin is a great weapon but he isn't a conventional wideout.

Beyond that.... we basically have nothing at WR. Bailey showed flashes and I think could have been something if utilised right, but it seems his career is over. Maybe Quick develops but nobody should be holding thier breath on that one.

Save us Cooper!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Say what you want. I predict he is going to have a real good rookie season.

What is not to like ?? Antonio Brown was drafted in the 6th rd .He was drafted in 4th. Sky is the limit.
In my post did I say there was anything not to like? No.
In simply stating people are getting all gaga over guys running routes in shorts and no pads.
Meh. What more is there to do right now than get excited over potential? Conversations would be pretty boring if we just brought up players and then said, "that player might be alright. But because I'm not sure, I'll just say his position, his number, and that he was at practice." I like getting excited about players. Even if it is overly so.
Conversations are boring anyways because it's all the same crap. Not going to over analyze simple flag football practice and then get all upset in or after the season because said player didn't play to his Pro Bowl flag football practice potential.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Conversations are boring anyways because it's all the same crap. Not going to over analyze simple flag football practice and then get all upset in or after the season because said player didn't play to his Pro Bowl flag football practice potential.
And that is how you choose to go about the off season. Others like to get excited about our players even if it is "flag football". You don't need to advise anyone to not get overly excited. I'm pretty sure they understand that we are all talking potential at this point and there is always the qualifier that these guys aren't even in pads yet. You see it in virutually every article and media piece. If the conversations are too boring, you know your option.

I like many other fans choose to get excited about our potential. If we are right - great. If not? Oh well. At least we had a period of excitement at some point - eh? :cool:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cooper will be what we had hoped Bailey would become. He will become a great slot wr. Best slot receiver drafted beside Shepard(Giants). Him and Higbee are going to free up Britt and Austin immensely.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly didn't expect to hear much about him other than his hands this early. Figured he'd be that guy who really steps up when the hitting starts. The fact that he's already got some buzz building is a great sign.

Don't know if Keenum can hit the guy in stride, but regardless he immediately makes our WR corps better. Very excited to see the reports on him.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

After the years the Rams have had, I'm pleased that at least they have flag football practice Pro Bowlers now. Hopefully a few of them will eventually join AD and Johnny H in the real game.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
And that is how you choose to go about the off season. Others like to get excited about our players even if it is "flag football". You don't need to advise anyone to not get overly excited. I'm pretty sure they understand that we are all talking potential at this point and there is always the qualifier that these guys aren't even in pads yet. You see it in virutually every article and media piece. If the conversations are too boring, you know your option.

I like many other fans choose to get excited about our potential. If we are right - great. If not? Oh well. At least we had a period of excitement at some point - eh? :cool:
Yeah.
We've all been around long enough to know that's it's just ota's. We're just all hungry for Football

Btw. My favorite play is when the goalie kicks a touch down over the fence.