PFT’s Week Two picks...Yikes!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
To read all the picks click the link below.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/15/pfts-week-two-picks-7/

Seahawks at Rams

MDS’s take: The Rams have played well against the Seahawks in recent years, but it won’t happen this time. This Rams team looks awful.

MDS’s pick: Seahawks 20, Rams 7.

Florio’s take: Pete Carroll returns to the Coliseum facing a Rams team that could have a hard time against the best editions of his Trojans.

Florio’s pick: Seahawks 23, Rams 13.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well... hard to believe anyone has a prediction of our offense scoring.

Shit,,, they probably are just expecting us to score on defense. That's probably where the points are being predicted to come from. What the hell am I thinking?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Well, damn.
Screenshot_20160915-115130.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Can we get within field goal range this time? Gosh I hate pick predictions especially if they are true.

…..

Legend
In tru Sybil Fisher fashion, the Rams go out and compete at Super Bowl level and defeat the Seahawks in dominant fashion, leaving the entire nation scratching thier heads.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams are a confusing team, especially under Jeff Fisher. We can look horrible against a shit team, and bounce right back and dominate a solid team. But we can also look like shit for several weeks, and magically dominate a game out of nowhere. So I really don't know what to expect this week...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To read all the picks click the link below.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/15/pfts-week-two-picks-7/

Seahawks at Rams

MDS’s take: The Rams have played well against the Seahawks in recent years, but it won’t happen this time. This Rams team looks awful.

MDS’s pick: Seahawks 20, Rams 7.

Florio’s take: Pete Carroll returns to the Coliseum facing a Rams team that could have a hard time against the best editions of his Trojans.

Florio’s pick: Seahawks 23, Rams 13.
Well .. they are pretty much taking the Home Teams in all their other picks!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Rams are a confusing team, especially under Jeff Fisher. We can look horrible against a crap team, and bounce right back and dominate a solid team. But we can also look like crap for several weeks, and magically dominate a game out of nowhere. So I really don't know what to expect this week...
Jeff Fisher = Jason Garrett.

FRO

Legend
The Rams will win Sunday, no doubt in my mind. Under Fisher they win games they should lose, lose games they should win, follow a great win with a bad loss, and a bad loss with a great win. They always manage to have around a 7-9 record at the end.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Cowboys can score a point in an actual game.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Rams are a confusing team, especially under Jeff Fisher. We can look horrible against a crap team, and bounce right back and dominate a solid team. But we can also look like crap for several weeks, and magically dominate a game out of nowhere. So I really don't know what to expect this week...

Truer words have never been spoken.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sad Part IMO, Fisher is out of magic. Every year he seemed to put a Rabbit out of the hat to make the Rams mediocre, whether it was Shaun Hill to Austin Davis or Davis to Hill and firing Cignetti last year, however, IMO, he's out of magic and I just don't think is the right Head Coach to take the Rams to the next level, hope I am wrong, but this Sunday the Rams should be fired up with the Uniforms and the first home game in Los Angeles, but I still believe no touchdowns.

Bad Guys 17
Good Guys 9

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
One game at a time..... last week was last week and in the past...... Rams win in a slobernocker 19-17 with a safety of Russell Wilson being the difference in the game.

Go Rams....... ;)