PFT’s Week Five power rankings: Rams #10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't live in St Louis, although I read online media and listen to sports radio from there..I live in an are only 500 miles from St :Louis, and rarely ever see a Rams game on TV. I get to watch a sporadic streamed game on the internet, so I live for forums like these, and yes, I like to get upset over Power Rankings!:sup:. Crazy, eh? I love the extra attention when the National Media starts buying in, cuz that means more to read, etc...pathetic, I know..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
freak that Cardiac Cardinals crap. my heart was beating out of my chest most of that last game after I promised I'd start caring less. we need a slick heart related nickname for these damn Rams after all the games they've played so far

No kiddin man... Both wins were heart attack specials. Good thing I'm on blood pressure meds holy F.