PFT Preseason Power Rankings: Rams #20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So where's the part where it mentions Sam Bradford as a weakness? Where's the part where it says he has no heart, no desire?

#PDLOGIC dictates it!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think Gantt is being a little harsh on Fitzpatrick. No, he's not a star - but assuming he still has Johnson to throw to he should be adequate at least. They should really have picked up a qb sooner in the draft to develop, although they might really think that Savage can become a legit starter in the NFL. But Fitzpatrick should be okay with an excellent defense and a couple of solid receivers. Not inspiring, but okay.

Not as good as Bradford, of course :)

Fitzpatrick has one major problem. He is WAY to confident in his arm and he ends up trying to get a ball "in there" which leads to all the INT's he throws. He'd be a good QB if he had a coach that could get him to stop doing that crap.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Adrian Peterson is oft-injured?

Mike Florio is becoming a terrible analyst. Always bringing in some random BS or implying something with no proof just to start a controversy. I really, really hope he's not the one that will do the Rams.

I agree, he has become a clicktroll, he just wants to stir shit up rather than be informative and insightful He used to be an enjoyable read but now it's like he mails it in or something. What happened to him I wonder.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
just ask this Seachicken fan he knows:

thebirdofprey2 says: Jul 13, 2014 11:21 AM
As a Seahawk fan out of all other teams in NFC West this St. Louis team scares me the most because of that defensive front. If Sam Bradford gets protection plus Zac Stacey and Tre Mason are rolling there is no way this isn’t a top 10-12 team. They were 20th last year with Kellen Clemons as QB.

or this one:

rsduce says: Jul 13, 2014 12:31 PM
As a seahawks fan, they are the team that scares me the most out of any other team in the nfc west. #Nfc best

Person lost - replacement

Tim Walton - Gregg Williams

Shelley Smith - Demetrius Rhaney
Stedman Bailey (4 games) - Jamaine Sherman
Will Witherspoon - Aaron Hill (?)
Daryl Richardson - Tre Mason
Cortland Finnegan - Lamarcus Joyner
Darian Stewart - Mo Alexander
Harvey Dahl - Davin Joseph
Kellen Clemens - Shaun Hill
Chris Williams - Greg Robinson

Seems about equal to me.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
There was nothing impressive about that write up for our team. How do "the experts" know jack about our team?

SierraRam

Recreational User
There was nothing impressive about that write up for our team. How do "the experts" know jack about our team?

The fact that we're ranked behind the Jets is all you need to know.. We'd squash any team in that weak-ass division

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
#20, while a little upset, I just want this season to get started...Just training camp....So we can see for ourselves.....

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
The Jets? Really? IMHO we are much better than the dysfunctional Jets.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
The Dolphins will end the season with a better record than the Jets. These people have been listening to "Greenie" too long! When you have 2 Quarterbacks, you have none, I think they are the worst team in football.

Let me edit that a little. They are a very bad team in the worst conference in the league, so when they go 5-11, or 6-10, it will not look as bad as the the Titans or Raiders say going 4-12. A simple gameplan designed around stopping the run will result in a victory in whomever plays them. Chris Johnson has not been a difference maker in years.

Last edited:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Enjoy reading about the teams we play this year so I've got an idea what to expect from them! More than anything, I'm looking at the defense vs our offense. Should have good production from the O vs our opponents! If not I'll be an unhappy Rams fan!

Chicago Bears...Chicago Bears...I'm sure I've heard of them before...wait they're the team we beat by 21 points with a back up QB and the ref handing them 4 points (I'll assume they'd of kicked the FG) right? Have they really improved by that much?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
How the heck they think KC, PHI, SD, and ARZ are better than us is beyond me. We have better defense than those teams at worste. Factor in our nasty rushing attack and we could beat them with very minimal passing.

They hate Bradford so much. It's the only thing that makes any sense at all.

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
Just makes it all the more sweeter when we spank everyone's A$$

I only have one thing to say to every other team
bloUREc.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just makes it all the more sweeter when we spank everyone's A$$

I only have one thing to say to every other team
bloUREc.gif

Nope. No good luck to other teams. Every time that their QB throws up a pass blindly to try to avoid a sack I want it to hit Jenkins in the chest with a clear path to the end zone. When they blitz the Rams I want Mason or Stacy to have the ball and run right past the blitzers for a first down and a LOT more.

Eff other teams. Let them stand in awe of the Rams' defense, and fear the Rams' offense.