PFT Poll: Who will be the 2015 NFL offensive rookie of the year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gurley is presently in third place at 17.26%. To vote click the link below and scroll down.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...be-the-2015-nfl-offensive-rookie-of-the-year/

Who will be the 2015 NFL offensive rookie of the year?
Posted by Mike Florio on May 5, 2015

cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznptu4ywflywuwmwi1njjhowiwzguxmtlknzi0yzm1yty2.jpg
AP

Now that the draft has ended, we can start focusing on which of the players will be any good. Especially those players who will end up generating a lot of yards and scoring a lot of points.

The poll question for Tuesday’s Pro Football Talkon NBCSN focuses on which rookie will become the 2015 NFL offensive rookie of the year.

Thank you for voting!

Amari Cooper. 34.44% (2,307 votes)

Melvin Gordon. 28.72% (1,924 votes)

Todd Gurley. 17.26% (1,156 votes)

Jameis Winston. 11.52% (772 votes)

Marcus Mariota. 8.06% (540 votes)

Total Votes: 6,699

A55VA6

Legend
I think the ACL and possibility of him missing a few games brings his number of votes down. He's arguably the best player in the draft.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't vote for him.

I think he has a good shot at being great - but I'm hoping he isn't rushed, and in fact that they go extra slow with him to make sure we don't have an ACL repeat of 2014. And that means he'll miss too many games and need to get into game shape after that to win ROY.

It wouldn't shock me if he were the best RB in the league in 2016 though.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'll go with Melvin Gordon. San Diego has built a bigger, beefier OL than even the Rams will have. Adding Orlando Franklin in free agency will make for a big improvement at LG.
I'm not expecting Gurley back until after the bye, and I believe we may require a little more time establishing chemistry on the OL with such a young and inexperienced group. I suspect the Rams offense may somewhat resemble our D last year, requiring half the season to adjust to Williams' scheme, ... although by mid-season, I expect Foles & the O will be firing on all cylinders. . jmo.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't care who wins the rookie of the year award. I just want Gurley to have a better career, far and away, than Gordon. A great career from Gurley should translate to success for our team, but he will also always be compared to Gordon. As long as Gurley stays healthy I believe he will have a better career.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd probably vote Cooper.

I don't think Gurley gets the touches to pull it off.