Pft One-on-one: Fisher And Snead Discuss Rams Needs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
They're trading the #2. I'm about 83% confident. You can take that to the recycling center and they'll give you pennies on the dollar.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Very pro Sam Bradford, by both Fisher and Snead. Fisher reiterates that one of the main reasons he came to the job was because of QB1.

I love to hear the confidence that they show in him.

MFaulk107

The Realness
It's time Bradford, this is the season!
I enjoy hearing the love from the top men towards Bradford.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I want Bradford as our QB now and for the future as much as the next guy here at ROD, but I really am hoping they pull the trigger on Tajh Boyd in a later round, great insurance policy IMO.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I want Bradford as our QB now and for the future as much as the next guy here at ROD, but I really am hoping they pull the trigger on Tajh Boyd in a later round, great insurance policy IMO.
We need a young promising backup. I like Aaron Murray right now, but need to watch more tape. Boyd has a gun...and the ultimate project is Logan Thomas, if our guys can see what his problems are, and feel they can correct them.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
When i was watching tape on Watkins it always seemed like Watkins was always getting hit in stride at such a perfect spot, now whether that was Sammy or Boyd, i'll let Snead figure that out. :confused: