PFF's 2017 First Quarter All-Pro Team - What a joke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From all the new fancy stat sites, I really felt that PFF was the best.

That Greg the Leg is not there just shows how silly even this one can be. Have no idea how he could be better to this point and is not mentioned.

Watch games, and you know what really matters.

PFF's stats are good. Their grades are shitty. Unfortunately, they stopped giving fans the stats and only give them the shitty grades now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well that just dumb as shit. He is arguably the best overall back in the league. 2nd in rushing for a back, 1st in receiving for a back, 2nd in scrimmage yards, most TD's for a back...PFF is fkn stupid if thats how they rank him. I just dont understand how they can rank him like that. Even if he is a poor blocker, they are ranking 3rd stringers ahead of him. makes no sense.

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That really is bizarre...As I've always said, I'll take 3-1 and the lead in the West over this silly shit all day long...Power rankings, best this, best that are all who cares subjective stuff...Give me a Rams W Sunday and they can shout out how much better the Albatross are than the Rams...Couldn't possibly care less...GO RAMS...Eat me idiot scribes !!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thats a dumb-ass list - how is Wilson on the list and Goff not - and the Fact that Gurley isn't there at all is remarkable and to not have Hekker or Greg the Leg there is freakin' crazy talk!!

But it's ok, I'm happy for people to run us down, keep us as the underdogs, let our position think that too... I wonder if people will start to panic if we just keep winning!

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Checked Football Outsiders Gurley is #2 for receiving RB but way down like 8th for rushing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had Joyner as the top FS until they put this out which is interesting that he isn't mentioned anywhere.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's as if this is an April Fools Day joke on Rams Fans. This can't be real.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That really is bizarre...As I've always said, I'll take 3-1 and the lead in the West over this silly crap all day long...Power rankings, best this, best that are all who cares subjective stuff...Give me a Rams W Sunday and they can shout out how much better the Albatross are than the Rams...Couldn't possibly care less...GO RAMS...Eat me idiot scribes !!!

We not me !! Rams are 3-1 & played a tough Redskins team coming in for a must win game.
McVay probably over thought things as well.