PFF: The top 101 players from the 2018 NFL season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
What? No Gurley?

I know he was hurt his last few games but the first 12 games were awesome.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Did anyone else notice that for Goff and Suh, the numbers they used in the little paragraph did not match the numbers on the graphic?

I'm concerned about their quality control and decision making skills.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's PFF - they have yet to show that their numbers are particularly good. At times, they match others' numbers, but not that often. And as you can see with this list - often their numbers are just bizarre.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's PFF - they have yet to show that their numbers are particularly good. At times, they match others' numbers, but not that often. And as you can see with this list - often their numbers are just bizarre.

I think it is a very reasonable list. There weren't any head scratchers for me.

TexasRam

Legend
Oh Brother, Where does one start.

PFF doesn't adjust for strength of schedule, injury impact, system played in and so many other factors like junk time stat padding etc

But one laughable ranking was Zach Ertz at 91 overall. As a TE he had the most ever receptions in one season by a TE with 116 on 154 targets, which is just insane. He did this with 3 different QB's.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
If 21 TD's don't make the list... something is wrong with the way the list is compiled.
Exactly, I think having 8 players make the list is great, but not having Gurley in the TOP 10 is a scandal, top 101?

:rant:Yo' system is broke, man.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If 21 TD's don't make the list... something is wrong with the way the list is compiled.

Any list that doesn't have Gurley in the top 100 isn't credible in my opinion. How many of the RB's on their list would teams take over Gurley? I doubt any of them. Not to mention the league leader in rushing, Ezekiel Elliot wasn't on the list either. Gurley 1800 total yards and 21 TD's. Elliot 2000 total yards. It just shows their grading system is flawed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
PFF will drive you nuts. Sometimes they kill it, other times it's like you're on crazy pills reading it. Enjoyed the read but yeah it's kind of crappy to remove TG because you know he was injured down the stretch. That list should be derived over the season and he needs to be on it.

But that's cool. Maybe all the media disregarding TG will end up working in our favor. Just bring in a nice backup to keep him fresh and we're gonna be fine. Hope it's CJ.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they could have provided the fuzzy data that caused the housing bubble to be overlooked until it was too late. .

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IIRC, Gurley was rated fairly low throughout the season - and that matched up with what I saw from him. He looked like something was wrong.

Kudos to PFF for not putting him on there just because of his stats - plenty of his runs through large holes and short yardage TDs could have been duplicated by 20 NFL RBs.

Gurley is definitely better than what he showed last year so I'm not stressing about it (unless his "arthritis" is serious).