PFF Rankingthe 32 NFL offenses

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect us to be among the league elite when the real action starts. But a second tier on the verge ranking at this point is fair IMO. We’ve got to prove it after all don't we?

Tano

Legend
Nope I expect this

1628200683688.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expect us to be among the league elite when the real action starts. But a second tier on the verge ranking at this point is fair IMO. We’ve got to prove it after all don't we?
I think Akers being out will hurt us in these type of rankings.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not knocking the posting of this thread but I seriously believe that barn animal they had on tv a few years back picking winners, would absolutely when all’s said and done by January, put up every bit as accurate of a list, Less Than Zero respect for PFF have I

dang

Legend
Rankings before the season means squat. I am looking for a top 5 offense coming out of the gates throughout the season.

Tano

Legend
Not knocking the posting of this thread but I seriously believe that barn animal they had on tv a few years back picking winners, would absolutely when all’s said and done by January, put up every bit as accurate of a list, Less Than Zero respect for PFF have I
okay Yoda

Sorry couldn't resist

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Top 10 offense with a top 5 defense looks like an incredible formula for success….IMO