PFF: Ranking the four conference championship teams at every position group

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
True, they have to get open to be open, but if you are doubling up MT someone is going to be open. In those games I mentioned Hill, Smith, Ginn, Arnold, Kirkwood, or Kamara stepped up. It’s going to take a very good game by the Rams defense to slow down the Saints offense.

awesome game by Rams D comin right up!
train

ps careful what you ask for

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Oh good grief. Gotta love PFF. Some key notes from my reclined armchair...

1. KC's weakness at LT is probably going to hurt them this weekend.
2. Mahomes stats and grades need to be considered against youth/inexperience and playing Belichick this weekend.
3. Rams have the worst LBs and it's not close.
4. Rams have the best RBs although the Saints are very close.
5. Saints had the best OL for much of the season, although they did look dinged up vs Philly.
6. As happy as I am with our secondary of late, they need to be 4th.
7. We are 3 on the list in WRs. Thomas is better than anyone we have, we are behind Saints there.

About point 3

Not sure I can disagree more

Leave it at that, outside of wow? Just wow?

Sigh

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
About point 3

Not sure I can disagree more

Leave it at that, outside of wow? Just wow?

Sigh

Disagreement is what makes these boards so fun. Wouldn't be here if everyone drank koolaid together lol. Cheers man.(y)

Ellard80

Legend
If you shut down Thomas can the Saints put up 30? Is the Pope Catholic? Ask the Eagles, Falcons, and Giants. Teams doubling up MT isn’t some new idea, and when teams do that it’s death by a thousand paper cuts. If you cut off Thomas you now have to deal with an open Ginn, Smith, or Kirkwood.

lol... who?

I'll take any of those scrubs over Thomas for 1000 Alex.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
lol... who?

I'll take any of those scrubs over Thomas for 1000 Alex.
I don’t follow. I’m saying you can take out Thomas, but then you are leaving another receiving option open, and Brees doesn’t need much time to find the open man.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
True, they have to get open to be open, but if you are doubling up MT someone is going to be open. In those games I mentioned Hill, Smith, Ginn, Arnold, Kirkwood, or Kamara stepped up. It’s going to take a very good game by the Rams defense to slow down the Saints offense.
You got a good point on double coverage.....Ginn is the wild card; the last few years he has had some great, great games...and he is so fast. Hopefully he is a bit out of sync--having missed so much time. Yep, Brees is so accurate that the Rams will have trouble because they are so undisciplined on defense. Maybe the Rams D line can get some stuff going.

Anzalone is the key to the whole game for me---abuse him with Everett and we can win. If Anzi wins that matchup it bodes very well for the Saints. ANd, since he is an all-pro, we have problems houston--there is no moon.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What matters right now isn't how the entire season grades out. It's how the teams have been playing lately.

It's a fun article but it doesn't take into consideration who is trending up or down and in the playoffs that is meaningful.

Ellard80

Legend
I don’t follow. I’m saying you can take out Thomas, but then you are leaving another receiving option open, and Brees doesn’t need much time to find the open man.

I'm going to guess the guys you metioned - all combined might not even be 20% of Thomas production on the year.

Yeah I'll cover Curry and Let Draymond shoot all day..