PFF (my first thread as OP)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Wow, that was some kind of reply! :notworthy:

I was going to just say it's like predicting the weather (which usually triggers a snarkly reply) and then refer them to Nate Silver's "The Weatherman Is Not a Moron" from the "Signal and the Noise", but helpfully published in the NY TImes. (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/magazine/the-weatherman-is-not-a-moron.html). Your answer was much better!

Years ago my wife and I met another couple at a party. The guy asked me what I did for a living. At the time I sold for Mercedes-Benz. I asked him his occupation. He said he was a weatherman.

His wife exclaimed, "Hey, you both lie for a living!" I still laugh at her drunken rant w a modicum of truth.

Junk, you should start threads more often. You posted much of what I've thought about PFF. Bravo

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
PFF, ESPN's QBR, meh.

Just a touch more useful than tits on a billy goat.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
PFF, ESPN's QBR, meh.

Just a touch more useful than tits on a billy goat.

I've unwittingly eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters (thanks Dad, u can stop laughing now). Would yours be called Rocky Mountain Caviar?