PFF highlights Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/05/29/secret-superstars-2014-rams/

While I'm glad to see him get the recognition, this is a prime example of the limitations of PFF metrics. They took no account for the O line injuries nor the defenses played. Anyone who actually watched the games saw how Stacy took advantage of most holes and even created some of his own with his trademark toughness. His greatest impact was the lack of negative plays. That's something that always bugged me about SJ39, Pead, and Richardson.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Spags should take this article to the Rams office and say SEE that 2-14 wasn't accurate

The St Louis Rams finished with seven wins for the fourth straight season in 2013 and
Nothing worse than a sight who calls themselves a stat sight that doesn't have it's stats right:LOL:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/05/29/secret-superstars-2014-rams/

While I'm glad to see him get the recognition, this is a prime example of the limitations of PFF metrics. They took no account for the O line injuries nor the defenses played. Anyone who actually watched the games saw how Stacy took advantage of most holes and even created some of his own with his trademark toughness. His greatest impact was the lack of negative plays. That's something that always bugged me about SJ39, Pead, and Richardson.

This article lost me with the first couple of sentences.

Rams have finished 7-9 FOUR strait seasons...? o_O

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I like how for their segment "Secret Superstars", they picked one of the few players people actually know about on our team that played well. He got quite a bit of praise and attention, especially from the Fantasy Football community.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I like how for their segment "Secret Superstars", they picked one of the few players people actually know about on our team that played well. He got quite a bit of praise and attention, especially from the Fantasy Football community.
In my FFB league last year, someone drafted him, then lost patience with him to actually play and cut him...

Then I picked him up.... and did the same thing.

Then someone else picked him up and went to town.

It was a sad and shameful day for me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Spags should take this article to the Rams office and say SEE that 2-14 wasn't accurate

The St Louis Rams finished with seven wins for the fourth straight season in 2013 and
Nothing worse than a sight who calls themselves a stat sight that doesn't have it's stats right:LOL:
Or a poster that calls a site a sight...:fighting::shades: