Peyton Manning spotted at Rams headquarters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hire him as offensive assistant NAU.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't hide that fivehead..!!!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Kayvon is a mega-millennial. No secret is safe.

Also no big deal Peyton and Wade are boys, but he would be a cool front office addition

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kayvon is a mega-millennial. No secrets are safe.

Also no big deal Peyton and Wade are boys, but he would be a cool front office addition

No doubt. You can't have enough good people in an organization. Payton could do just about anything he wants, just get him to sign a napkin as a joke then break the news to him.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I would hire him in just about any capacity. Don't know what his post career aspirations are, but It's interesting that he shows up without much reason. I mean, is he that tight with Webster? Is he his agent or something?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would hire him in just about any capacity. Don't know what his post career aspirations are, but It's interesting that he shows up without much reason. I mean, is he that tight with Webster? Is he his agent or something?
I believe he's on record about wanting to be in the owners box. His wealth isn't quite there yet but it's easy to speculate that Kroenke would bring in somebody like him to the front office/minority owner for the prestige/face of the club like Magic for the Dodgers and Lakers.

TexasRam

Legend
Fisher: Jared, Here's Weinke he's never had any success in the NFL. He will be a great mentor.

Mcvay: Jared, this is Peyton Manning. One of the Greatest QB's of all time.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Just bringing him around to meet players can make all the difference . Hope he talks to Jared and gives him some pointers on maturing in the nfl