Peyton Manning at it again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I dunno you guys, the Broncos checked him out medically and found out he was OK to play. I know Luck is playing well but lets face it before he took a single snap in the NFL he was a big risk, QB's just are. Trading that top pick and having Manning playing at this level for 4-5 more years would have been quite a ride.

As of now Manning has one ring and three trips to the SB. IMO he could have gotten another and there is no guarantee Luck will even get there.

I'm a bird in hand type I suppose.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno you guys, the Broncos checked him out medically and found out he was OK to play. I know Luck is playing well but lets face it before he took a single snap in the NFL he was a big risk, QB's just are. Trading that top pick and having Manning playing at this level for 4-5 more years would have been quite a ride.

As of now Manning has one ring and three trips to the SB. IMO he could have gotten another and there is no guarantee Luck will even get there.

I'm a bird in hand type I suppose.

The Broncos checked him out medically months later though, iirc. The Colts didn't have that option. They had to make a decision without adequate medical information, knowing that Peyton was aging and coming off of 4 surgeries that no QB had ever come back from. So it wasn't a bird in the hand thing - Peyton was still very iffy when the Colts decided, and keeping him was going to destroy cap space.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have to play Denver and I am not hopeful. Manning usually schools young secondarys. I think the Rams Oline is gelling and is a better running line than San Diego's. But I still don't expect the Rams to be able to run much, which is what they have to do in that game. I am looking forward to the GRob/Knighton matchup though.

I'm looking forward to that game. Peyton is fun to watch and I want to see how Davis handles such a talented defense.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I look upon Manning as the Yadier Molina of football:cool: