Peyton Has Got To Win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I have a friend who has been an official in the NFL for 23 years. He just found out that he will be officiating the Super Bowl. He retires after the Super Bowl. I really want to see him out there on the field, but if the Patriots get in.....it is going to be hard to watch.

PEYTON HAS GOT TO WIN!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If the patsies do get in...

I'd be willing to make a contribution to your friend's retirement for some well deserved "make-up" calls.

Please keep me in mind.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the patsies do get in...

I'd be willing to make a contribution to your friend's retirement for some well deserved "make-up" calls.

Please keep me in mind.

Ha! Already setting up an account for him. Since he is the Head Lineman, he would really screw them over....:nau:

tonyl711

Starter
Peyton has to win, I don't know if I could watch a SB between 2 teams I cant stand, bad enough the NFC championship is against the 9ers and Seahawks, the football gods couldn't be that cruel could they? GO DENVER.

lockdnram21

Legend
peyton has to loose. i cant stand how they overrate him. its going to be seattle and patriots in super bowl. the best Qb in my opinion is brady and i think patriots will win

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Want to see Manning win it all! Probably drink too much to watch the game otherwise!

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
peyton has to loose. i cant stand how they overrate him. its going to be seattle and patriots in super bowl. the best Qb in my opinion is brady and i think patriots will win

Bite your tongue until it bleeds....