Peyton and Eli's Rap Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Can't stand Peyton and Eli Manning, rap, or autotune but maybe someone here will like this. It does concern fantasy football and they do have a sense of humor about themselves so there's that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AUgx4hi.jpg

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I expected it to be corny, but that was pretty bad. I'm sure Directv could have hired someone to write something better than that.

Love Eli's swagger tho

Alan

Legend
By dent of a super human effort I've been able (barely) to refrain from listening to that video. :ROFLMAO: I'll have to see how long I can hold out. :giggle:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
These dudes are getting better, but I agree that the writing is terrible. It was better last time.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Peyton and Eli seem like decent enough guys but some folks shouldn't rap. The worst part for me is when they manipulate the voices via autotune. That pretty much started with Cher and her detestable tune 'Believe.' This would have been my reaction if the driver had kept playing that tune, or 'Achy Breaky Heart,' over and over.

zipoxk.jpg

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
It seems to me like Peyton and Eli are totally aware of how ridiculous them rapping is.
Pretty much every rap cliche is in there.

This reminds me of something that The Lonely Island might do, it's just not as good.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You sure? Because it wouldn't be any worse.

I'm sure you'd be better. I guess my (not-well-thought-out) thought/reaction was,I haven't seen anything that bad since the mid-seventies Rams video.:cautious:

It's a moot point though as SB's coming through this year.:rockon:

FRO

Legend
I thought it was funny. It wasn't meant to be good. I enjoy stupid humor.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It hurt my... everything.

The Broadway Joe part was alright, though. Lol