Petty to start v Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's going to be a rough 1st start for the Young man, facing a really hungry Rams "D"! I hope he has good health insurance!!(y):snicker::shades:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Part of me wants to see Fitzception though. Turnovers are needed and a rookie may get a gameplan that limits them.

Bring on Fitzception.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Maybe the D can give the team a good lead and Goff can see some garbage time and give the O the jumpstart it so desperately needs.

BlackSheep

UDFA
Might have been good for the D to go against Picksfatrick but hopefully just as many pick opportunities vs Petty.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will go through my weekly ritual of suspending disbelief that THIS week we can overcome our lack of a franchise QB and win. I normally end up focusing on Aaron Donald's play, which I am never disappointed in...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Maybe the D can give the team a good lead and Goff can see some garbage time and give the O the jumpstart it so desperately needs.

Errrr.....if the Rams have a good lead would they need a jumpstart from Goff?

:sneaky:

Bruce2980

Starter
I will go through my weekly ritual of suspending disbelief that THIS week we can overcome our lack of a franchise QB and win. I normally end up focusing on Aaron Donald's play, which I am never disappointed in...
Yeah I am just looking forward to any big hits and plays on defense and anything else that this team does well is just bonus time.