Pettis should play more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pettis and separation in the same sentence? :wow:

A55VA6

Legend
Maybe today.. but not any other week. He gets ZERO separation in most games.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pettis and separation in the same sentence? :wow:
LOL I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it. He never get separation unless it is after the ball is going somewhere else. I guess this team has been so lacking in tallent for so long it makes our judgment suspect.

I did not see him targeted once today, did he catch a ball? Same for Quick hard to do anything if they are throwing to them.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes Pettis gets separation. Might not seem like it in tv.

I don't know what's up with Quick. Most of the plays he's in are run plays and he sits alone on the bench.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sorry but if Pettis was consistently getting separation he would not be losing playing time to the other guys. I like him as a possession type receiver but that is about all he will ever be.

jjab360

Legend
Only receiver I think should be getting more PT than they are seeing is Bailey at this point.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Quick and Bailey should be almost every play. We know what we have from the rest.

lockdnram21

Legend
Yes Pettis gets separation. Might not seem like it in tv.

I don't know what's up with Quick. Most of the plays he's in are run plays and he sits alone on the bench.

quick probaly wants to go some where where hes wanted lol

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not a believer in Quick. Yeah he has size, but I didn't like the pick to begin with.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Sorry but if Pettis was consistently getting separation he would not be losing playing time to the other guys. I like him as a possession type receiver but that is about all he will ever be.

Sorry but if you were at the games you would know what I'm talking about. Pettis was usually Clemens 3rd read so I can understand why he doesn't get many opportunities.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Another observation, Chris Givens is definitely hurt and battling an injury that's not being reported. He was constantly limping on the sideline and I have seen it on many games.

jjab360

Legend
dont think he will handle going against teams best corner
And what, your boy Quick could?

Reality is that Bailey got the most separation and was the most consistent catching the ball out of any of our receivers today. We should've been giving him significant PT from the start of the season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another observation, Chris Givens is definitely hurt and battling an injury that's not being reported. He was constantly limping on the sideline and I have seen it on many games.

Same here, since week one.

I wonder what the deal is? He's not been a regular on the injury report.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Pettis should only play if we run out of other WR's or in a rezone set. His snaps should go to a player that will be here next year.He's gone