Pettis, Givens, Quick doing work

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
The little start button doesn't show up until you put your cursor in the middle of the picture.

Yeah - I see it on both Chrome and IE but it only actually plays for me on IE.

Hey Kurt - just for giggles, try it on Chrome. Who knows?
You seem to have a shit ton of problems with your Chrome. You should try Firefox for a little while. Not saying it's better. It's just that I never have the same problems you seem to experience.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
RamFan503 said:
Speeps said:
I'm love to see the guys bonding off the field and working together. I wouldn't be surprised if Pettis put that work out together. More importantly, BRIAN QUICK is with them this time.

Thought he was with them last time too. Didn't Pettis take both Givens and Quick to CA with him?

He sure was. I think that was one of the workouts they got in with T.O..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
The little start button doesn't show up until you put your cursor in the middle of the picture.

You seem to have a shit ton of problems with your Chrome. You should try Firefox for a little while. Not saying it's better. It's just that I never have the same problems you seem to experience.

I will if I can't flip back and forth and have something work. I've used Firefox before. Just didn't care for it all that much. I don't even remember what it was about it I didn't like.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:

I will if I can't flip back and forth and have something work. I've used Firefox before. Just didn't care for it all that much. I don't even remember what it was about it I didn't like.
Hey man just wondering about your chrome. Do you have some type of adblock? I had that app and it wouldn't let me access quite several features.

nighttrain

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Speeps said:
I'm love to see the guys bonding off the field and working together. I wouldn't be surprised if Pettis put that work out together. More importantly, BRIAN QUICK is with them this time.

Thought he was with them last time too. Didn't Pettis take both Givens and Quick to CA with him?
That is what I read also, the three of them at Pettis home working our at times with TO
train

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those 3 always work together. They have a little group type thing with other players.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A55VA6 said:
Those 3 always work together. They have a little group type thing with other players.
Well with TA ,Cook and Bailey coming in ,I'd think they were in some fear.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
quick has quick feet, no pun intended and givens just looks so smooth doing that, just cant wait for the season to begin already... cmon preseason lol

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
This video just displays how much more naturally agile Givens is than Pettis & Quick. No wasted movement by Givens. I know its just a drill, but I've seen the same results on the field

jap

Legend
rams24/7 said:
This video just displays how much more naturally agile Givens is than Pettis & Quick. No wasted movement by Givens. I know its just a drill, but I've seen the same results on the field

Chris seems to have been universally lauded as the best route runner in the 2012 draft.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

quick looked much slower out of the breaks. givens was so smooth and pettis looked lighting fast.

quick has some catching up to do. not that he looked bad or anything. the others just looked better.

can't wait to see all of them in action this season.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
Speeps said:

Yes. BQ was with them during the early off-season doing work outs. Awesome to see them still grinding and putting in work.