Pettis, Givens, Quick doing work

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Staying in shape, looking sharp!

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/a9EqmKTCby/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/a9EqmKTCby/</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
-10 points for clipping that cone.
Now I KNOW he's going to be a bust.

Speeps

Starter
I'm love to see the guys bonding off the field and working together. I wouldn't be surprised if Pettis put that work out together. More importantly, BRIAN QUICK is with them this time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Speeps said:
I'm love to see the guys bonding off the field and working together. I wouldn't be surprised if Pettis put that work out together. More importantly, BRIAN QUICK is with them this time.

For sure.....I think it is a big benefit when guys in the same units like each other. It goes a long way, maybe a little extra effort on downfield blocking or whatever. I think it matters a lot more than some people do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Speeps said:

No doubt. These guys like each other - otherwise they wouldn't be working together. I love the camaraderie.

Yeah, Givens looked the smoothest in that drill... but for as big as Quick and Pettis are... not to bad on their part either!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Whether they bond or not, I like the extra practice and competition amongst themselves that can do nothing but make them better. Barring you know whats happening of course. :?!:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
albefree69 said:
Whether they bond or not, I like the extra practice and competition amongst themselves that can do nothing but make them better. Barring you know whats happening of course. :?!:

DON'T GO THERE!!!!! :hellzno:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Obviously they knew the camera was on them. Even so, I got the feeling that they were enjoying their "work". Loved seeing that.

Glad you posted this A55. Muchas Gracias

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Speeps said:

Thought he was with them last time too. Didn't Pettis take both Givens and Quick to CA with him?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
Speeps said:

Thought he was with them last time too. Didn't Pettis take both Givens and Quick to CA with him?

yes. and they got to work out with TO because quick knew him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

do you have to be registered to see the video?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Pettis looked real sharp. Quick looked real strong. Givens looked real fast. I LIKE!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:

If you're using Chrome, try it on IE. For some reason, I can't watch the instagram videos on Chrome.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:
RamFan503 said:
Speeps said:

yes. and they got to work out with TO because quick knew him.

Yep. Thought it was something like that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
kurtfaulk said:

If you're using Chrome, try it on IE. For some reason, I can't watch the instagram videos on Chrome.

yeah, i am on ie. don't even see a video on the screen, just a shot of pettis doing the cones.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
The little start button doesn't show up until you put your cursor in the middle of the picture.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
The little start button doesn't show up until you put your cursor in the middle of the picture.

Yeah - I see it on both Chrome and IE but it only actually plays for me on IE.

Hey Kurt - just for giggles, try it on Chrome. Who knows?